Aeronavics / Droidworx Droiderbuilt SkyJib Lite 4x

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just had notification that my new frame is on its way from DW. I have gone for a Skyjib Lite 4X for more lift than my ADX3 machines. I need a craft that will lift a 5D or carry the 550D / CX730 for longer. I was going to build a DW ADX4 as I did not know at the time DW where going to be releasing a Skyjib Lite X4. After talking to Linda the choice was clear. It been a long wait but by the sounds of some of the posts on here its going to be worth it.

Watch this space.

nicwilke

Just had notification that my new frame is on its way from DW. I have gone for a Skyjib Lite 4X for more lift than my ADX3 machines. I need a craft that will lift a 5D or carry the 550D / CX730 for longer. I was going to build a DW ADX4 as I did not know at the time DW where going to be releasing a Skyjib Lite X4. After talking to Linda the choice was clear. It been a long wait but by the sounds of some of the posts on here its going to be worth it.

Watch this space.

Subscribed. You going to document it here?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
You going to document it here?
YEP

Postie just knocked us up.. last package.. hot off the plane the new AXi 2820/18 motors

BIG PROBLEM THOUGH... I arrived home last night after her indoorskept telling me another package has arrived everyday for a week! I was working away so just hoped she was not out waling the doggers when bits and bobs where due to land. Any how I arrived home yesterday afternoon all excited, like christmas had come early.. my DW SJL had arrived that mnorning but as I walked through the back door I was greeted by my doggers to a blood curdling smell...

AHHHHHHHHH PAINT! her indoors has only gone and decided that a wet weekend was a good excuse to redecorate the hall stairs and landing.. :upset:

Anyhow heres to goodies that will have to stay in boxes for a bit.... BH! GRRRRRRRRR

attachment.php

My idea to do a few videos as I go as its more informative than pictures. Hopefully later today.

ZAxis

You really need to be more careful with that hammer !

I'm looking forward to an interesting build log.

cheers
andy
( Rather green, not sure whether its envy or the new paint in our hallway !)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Bong time for bed said Zebberde!

More Video tomorrow

Scale shot along side new ADX3HL CX730 ship

attachment.php

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
To Boot or not to boot!

Well I ant used them in the past but I guess I should give them a whirl on this baby.. Now when I first saw the bag I thought ...mmmmm orange boots and motor mounts.. yuk!

Then I opended up the bag and find you have a choice because DW include 4 black and two orange so you can decied which you want.. how good ids that!? ONLY Linda could have come up with that! Brilliant.

Anyhow I guess I am going to fit them but now is it to be orange and black or all black.mmm Also if I do fit the Orange do I put them at the front or at the back..mmmm !

decisions decisions!

Dave

attachment.php

nicwilke

I put orange to the front. Looks terrific. I dunno why you are not liking the orange. I think it looks smart.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I put orange to the front. Looks terrific. I dunno why you are not liking the orange. I think it looks smart.

There growing on me but mine will be at the ack me thinks

Heres part 2

Last edited by a moderator: