Hyperion 720i Charger and STORE MODE QUESTION

Trying to figure out how to get my Hyperion 720i charger to get my Pulse 6600 mha battery at the proper storage voltage.

The charger manual is not very clear, especially about "store".

Up until this point I've been using my batteries within and hour or so after charging.

I run then them down until I get the flashing red warning on my DJI 550. I don't recharge them until I'm almost ready to fly.

I expect to be using my batteries every few days but attempting to figure out the Hyperion "store" feature, I'm at a loss. Cannot find it in the menu.

Thanks in advance for any tips and advice. - Jim

PaNt

there that you see charge start and above says solo you change the charge and you go to store,,!

But take care the store charge on this charger is with TCS capacity and not with Volts.. the best you can do is to make a new proggram and put charge till 3.83 per cell.!

I found the store mode option, after getting into the charge mode I pushed the down arrow.

Store mode in progress as I type. I presume that if all "charge" settings are correct, "store" will bring it to the correct voltage.

Not sure what you mean by TCS capacity.

If I finish flying one day with batteries run down, should I run "store" even if I plan to charge again the next day?

I found the video on this page informative:

http://www.hyperion-world.com/products/product/HP-EOS1420iNET3/

Again, thanks in advance. - Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

PaNt

Νο there is no need you want store if you leave them fully charged for 2 days and more or if you are going to store them more than a month..