FPV carema-CCHD camera

DYS

Feature:
Reselusion:5 megapixel
Lens type:Fixed focus(2ft/.6m)glass
Aperture:f/2.8(high performence in low-light situation)
Video Format:H.264 compression,saved as Windows-&Mac-compatitable MPEG4(.MP4)file
Angle of view:160°ultra wide angle in WVGA,720p,or 960p mode,127°wide angle in 1080 mode
Sensor type:1/2.5°HD CMOS,2.2μm-sized pixels
Video mode:1080p 30fps,960p 30fps,720pH 60fps,720p 30fps,480pH 60fps
Picture mode:single shot,photo every3,5,10,30 or 60secs;3,5,10photo/shot;self-timer
Motion detection:10sesc recording/movement(application:house,office security;hunting)
Display screen:2″ TFT LCD(960*240dots)
Memory capacity:1*4---32GB Micro SD TFcard
PC connection:USB 2.0(data connection and battery charging)

CCHD camera Only US$119.05 now.Further info,please cotact Jenny via email:misszhu@dys.hk

Carbon Fibre Skyeye Camera Gimbal Frame OnlyUS$63.49 now

DYS

Attachments

• cchd实测相片1.jpg
    cchd实测相片1.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 488
  • cchd实测相片2.jpg
    cchd实测相片2.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

View attachment 8724View attachment 8725

Photos take by CCHD camera:View attachment 8722View attachment 8723

Please take a look of the video:

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU0MjI3MTk2.html[/video]

If you want to sell this camera outside of China, may I suggest you post it on youtube & in English!!! that could have been any camera at all, your video would never convince me to buy it. We need to see the camera being mounted onto a RC aircraft & then flown about with it on...then post the video. As it stands you could well be a con woman tryign to rip people off on here, I mean you have only ever posted sales material & not contributed to this forum as such.

Regards
Ross

kloner

Aerial DP
that thing is fisheye city aint it. nice it has a plug to go straight into immersion tx's. i probably would avoid it over the on screen display,,,,, i'm a board cam guy so not only a case but a live display too. not real fpv friendly with extra weight and mass

the other thing fpv guys worry about is rf so a sniffer ran around it would help set minds at ease aobut what frequency the thing emits

does this record

DYS

If you want to sell this camera outside of China, may I suggest you post it on youtube & in English!!! that could have been any camera at all, your video would never convince me to buy it. We need to see the camera being mounted onto a RC aircraft & then flown about with it on...then post the video. As it stands you could well be a con woman tryign to rip people off on here, I mean you have only ever posted sales material & not contributed to this forum as such.

Regards
Ross
Sorry to hear that.But the new video taken by the carema is coming soon.

DYS

that thing is fisheye city aint it. nice it has a plug to go straight into immersion tx's. i probably would avoid it over the on screen display,,,,, i'm a board cam guy so not only a case but a live display too. not real fpv friendly with extra weight and mass

the other thing fpv guys worry about is rf so a sniffer ran around it would help set minds at ease aobut what frequency the thing emits

does this record
Thank you for your kindly recommendation.So you mean the weight of 77g and size of 54*44*48 is too large for FPV?

kloner

Aerial DP
if it replaced a hd recording cam then it would be fine, but the stuff i use is like 20 grams..... bare board cams are what most fpv guy use........ no recording, no cases just a really high quality camera to fly through...... WDR are super important, being able to look at the sun and see the ground even more so.....

need to stick your camera on that gimble and go fly it for us.

DSC00150%20%281024x680%29_795.jpg

DYS

A video of the X650 with CCHD.

Hard-link type gimbal,without damping treatment.
[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY1NjIwNzg0.html[/video]

Macsgrafs

Sorry to hear that.But the new video taken by the carema is coming soon.

Where is this video????? I asked the first question back at the end of September, its now nearly 3 months later & still no video shot from this camera? If you were serious, then the video take FROM this camera would have been shot BEFORE you posted up the camera on here. After all you have to have the product tested first & not use the payign customners as guinea pigs.

DYS

Very very sorry to put the video here so late.Please believe we are serious,because recent days are so busy that forgot to reply you soon.And thank you so much for the suggestions,this really help us to make improvement.Next time we will pay more attention of it,thanks all sincere friends here.Any comment or suggestions are appreaciated.