dazzab

I did not shoot this, it was done by Eric Cheng, DJI's Director of Aerial Imaging. It is so awesome. Please check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Very impressive! I'm quite amazed that the GoPro started to melt yet the Phantom lived to fly anther day. Amazing video.

dazzab

Hi everyone. Here's a quickie that Bluerex and I put together for a local event. We shot for a couple of hours and put this together overnight just for fun and to support them. Once again, long way to go to reach the gold Kloner standard but thought you would be interested to see what we are up to downunder.

There are no people in it because when I shot a promo for them last year with models I got what I call a 'nasty gram' from CASA (our FAA equivalent) about flying too close to people. They just wanted to remind me of the $10,000 fines that they can issue for safety breeches.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamaraMedia

dazzab - video no longer available?

Hi everyone. Here's a quickie that Bluerex and I put together for a local event. We shot for a couple of hours and put this together overnight just for fun and to support them. Once again, long way to go to reach the gold Kloner standard but thought you would be interested to see what we are up to downunder.

There are no people in it because when I shot a promo for them last year with models I got what I call a 'nasty gram' from CASA (our FAA equivalent) about flying too close to people. They just wanted to remind me of the $10,000 fines that they can issue for safety breeches.

daniel

this is what i shot last week for a very nice project...
Multirotor, hexacopter, wookong m, brushless gimbal....
lots of sea water, almost crash!!!

password: drone6

SamaraMedia

That was freaking wild! How many birds you have in the air at once? Was that you guys on the rooftop? Man I'd love to work for you guys, don't think I could be away from home as much as you've described in your Help Wanted post :(

kloner

Aerial DP
There was 3 actors and 1 epic heavy lifter.... that was 6 days away, down in Mexico City

We got raided like 4 or 5 times by rogue drones out of know were....

SamaraMedia

Wow, one shot looked like there were at least three birds in the air and all looked like heavy lifters. Guess going "rogue" in Mexico is easier than in the US...

So were you guys actually shooting some of that with cell phones?

kloner

Aerial DP
this was the official launch of 4G LTE in mexico. we flew samsung galaxy prototypes and we live streamed 1080 to that jumbotron and to people on there 4g network... so we did film a bunch, but we didn't record anything.... it just streamed through google streaming. the concert was up on that roof and we played it to the people down on the ground. I had posted a bunch of pictures during the event to my instagram,,, check em out, klonersfpv

this was 4 crews from 2 companies, Vortex Aerial and Aerial MOB. Copter kids were suppose to join us with 2 more crews but we hit max budget and they got cut. this was 2 taro 810, one stock cinestar and a Big cinestar did the epic lifting.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1240449.jpg
    P1240449.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 232
  • P1240445.jpg
    P1240445.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 233

hexhome

Television Broadcast Engineer, SUSA operator
I was asked to provide a jockeys eye view of a chase course. This was far harder than I expected and in the end flew from the back of a car. This illustrated several issues related to this such as the drone stopping dead when it reached preset distance limits. I think this job might be better achieved with pre programmed waypoints, as long as they were accurate!

sarnik

''When the 1577 !! Created the settlement Sfentyli nobody could have predicted the fate. A village withstood the invaders, but it seems not withstand the passage of evolution and progress ...
Found inside the water reservoir dam Aposelemis and already have begun to sink into the lake the first houses are lower.
The design provides for sinking the entire village is slowly lost from the map ....

When the picture speaks ... ..
When the roads do not lead anywhere ...
When words are unnecessary ....
When a village to sink with laughter joys sorrows, anxieties, memories
Lives of people who lived there.''