Very interesting since 433Mhz = 70cm band is reserved for HAM/Amateur radio. But even vehicle remotes use 433 for short range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Mud Run gig, decided to do a little ground footage while I was in between flying. Bonus at the end of the video;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi folks;

Earlier this month, Puerto Rico hosted the International Billfish Tournament in San Juan. I was there early in the morning with my MR to catch a glimpse of the shotgun race.
This is where all participant vessels line up to start the tournament. An eurocopter was on hand documenting the race as well. We were in communication with the fleet and keeping an eye on the chopper at all times.
Hope you enjoy it.

dazzab

First go at shooting a pano

Here’s my first go at stitching together a pano made up of four photos taken from my DroidWorx Aeronavics hexacopter with a Sony NEX.

I usually use the excellent program “Hugin” to do such things but it was giving me a bit of grief so being late at night I just downloaded some freeware that I don’t even remember the name of. I’m fairly happy with the results.

The photo was taken from Bald Hill Victoria in Australia at the Southern Cloud Memorial, which marks an important event in Australia’s aviation history.

attachment.php

"The crash of the Southern Cloud on 21 March 1931 was Australia's first commercial air disaster and a committee in Tumbarumba had worked on developing a permanent commemoration at a spectacular site on Bald Hill overlooking the Maragle and Tooma valleys.

Attachments

• 15119728189_fd410ceb11_z.jpg
    15119728189_fd410ceb11_z.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 15119728189_679f4bbb9c_k.jpg
    15119728189_679f4bbb9c_k.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 358

dazzab

Kloner - I hate you. In the nicest way of course. :) Such stunning work. I just love your work and use it all the time as an example of the best that's out there. Congrats. Please come to Australia and fly. I'll buy the beer.

kloner

Aerial DP
thanks dazzab.... when i do you'll be sure to know.

wait till you guys see this follow focus red stuff we've been doing.... features

dazzab

I've got a long way to go before I get to Kloner class but here's a video I did with my quadcopter and GoPro while driving around the countryside of New South Wales in Australia. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing what Spring looks like here.

Cheers.

nickedw

RPQ-S qualified
Hi everyone, here's a video I just finished for my local county in Flintshire, North Wales

Regards,

Nick

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Nice job. I do like the clever captions. Betcha did the music too!

But your post is incomplete. No details of you rig. What camera? Looks like a Nex to me.

flitelab

Some pics and video screen grabs from a shoot we did this weekend for a lifestyle video for a new condo development.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 176
  • FL_140928_001.jpg
    FL_140928_001.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 262
  • FL_140928_004.jpg
    FL_140928_004.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 285

Rentakill

Here’s my first go at stitching together a pano made up of four photos taken from my DroidWorx Aeronavics hexacopter with a Sony NEX.

I usually use the excellent program “Hugin” to do such things but it was giving me a bit of grief so being late at night I just downloaded some freeware that I don’t even remember the name of. I’m fairly happy with the results.

The photo was taken from Bald Hill Victoria in Australia at the Southern Cloud Memorial, which marks an important event in Australia’s aviation history.

attachment.php

"The crash of the Southern Cloud on 21 March 1931 was Australia's first commercial air disaster and a committee in Tumbarumba had worked on developing a permanent commemoration at a spectacular site on Bald Hill overlooking the Maragle and Tooma valleys.

Nice shot