ash

Hey ebeez. Nice smooth footage! What's your mount/camera setup? Was it de-shake'd afterwards? I'm struggling to get rid of wobbles and would love to know how, without spending too much money!

ash

Hi guys. Here's my local scenery. How can I get rid of the dreadful wobbles without spending loads of money?
Gopro mounted on homemade moongel mount, on DJI 450, 8" props.

Last edited by a moderator:

ebeez

Hey ebeez. Nice smooth footage! What's your mount/camera setup? Was it de-shake'd afterwards? I'm struggling to get rid of wobbles and would love to know how, without spending too much money!

Hi Ash! I am using and S1000 with a Zenmuse GH3 gimbal with a GH4. There is no post stabilization done, this is right off the card. The S1000 is rock steady when combined with the Zen gimbal. I also attached a GoPro to the gimbal for this flight as I was using it for FPV. There is no jello at all. The link below toggles between the GH4 and the GoPro (the smaller screen is the GoPro):

https://vimeo.com/100057314

ash

Brilliant stuff. Way out of my price range, though. I'm surprised you didn't fly under the bridge!
Cheers
Andy

ebeez

Hi guys. Here's my local scenery. How can I get rid of the dreadful wobbles without spending loads of money?
Gopro mounted on homemade moongel mount, on DJI 450, 8" props.

Hi Ash. First step, if not done already, is to balance the props. This made a huge difference for my on my TBS pro.

SjaakZwart

Here a video made with my Quadframe Heavyweight Six and a Tarot 2D gimbal nearby a little village called 'Zalk' and the river IJssel in the Netherlands:

Ray Bahas

Nice evening yesterday. Shot with a GH4 on a Movi M5 carried by a Skyjib 8 V2.

Niiiiiice :) Finally I see some work on the GH4 aerials. Impressive definition in tricky conditions (clipping highlights and deep shadows). There must be some way to hack the camera dynamic range, or not ?

PMaughan

What camera settings? Man even the quick pan had no jitter.
Please share!

Hi Sleepy,

1080p 50fps 100Mbps, Vivid setting on aperture priority set at 5.6. Using a Olympus 12mm which really should have had a ND filter.
Windless day which is rare around here. Been battling with an AV200 for too long so the M5 is a breath of fresh air, it just works...

Pete

Dax

My first 4th of July video using the dji phantom 2 vision plus

Ray Bahas

My first 4th of July video using the dji phantom 2 vision plus

If you don't want "some people" to watch, what is your place in a global Forum ???

¨Private Video, you don't have permission to watch"

Ray Bahas

Please, does anyone round here have some footage that isn't shot from a multi thousand pound octo?

LOL :)
Here's one for 800£ based on DJI F550 flame wheel / Tarot 2 axis and some customized gears. The funny thing is that the FPV monitoring was dead due to humidity. So all shots are blind dated. http://www.youtube.chttp://youtu.be/q-XGZtUB0iE

And BTW, no stabilizing, coloring or whatever editing gizmos on the way. Pictures as is out from cameras.

ash

That's absolutely excellent Ray. I love the landing and take off, and the shots of the back of the boat. I would be very nervous about flying totally over water. Phew! Well done.