Bluerex

Ah, Google Translate to the rescue...

Ge? K you,
Originally huh? FXa the gimbal H3-2D in? phanntom2. the? H3-2D eh? T is mo? Sewage good, but when Seamless? MO? G rin? Itai sudden? But not? Xia and excellent? Pd with? phantom2. the? first? VCR?, the? (Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJiUb5nzp4) to faux? Rtose? J in pre? Hyo? DME? Screen in? Slick was the H3-2d and e? T is mo? Wastewater standards? Ph because without Seamless? MO?. When you? Private passenger? the? air above 4mpofor was a problem. with? H3-3D not? Ve n? U? Nae? Io? XI even? SU? NATO Seamless? MO?. Mo? Iaze? J to Have? J a photo? Graphical machine? a trivet? structure?!

Or maybe not :highly_amused:

C

FlyGirl

Ge? K you,
Originally huh? FXa the gimbal H3-2D in? phanntom2. the? H3-2D eh? T is mo? Sewage good, but when Seamless? MO? G rin? Itai sudden? But not? Xia and excellent? Pd with? phantom2. the? first? VCR?, the? (Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJiUb5nzp4) to faux? Rtose? J in pre? Hyo? DME? Screen in? Slick was the H3-2d and e? T is mo? Wastewater standards? Ph because without Seamless? MO?. When you? Private passenger? the? air above 4mpofor was a problem. with? H3-3D not? Ve n? U? Nae? Io? XI even? SU? NATO Seamless? MO?. Mo? Iaze? J to Have? J a photo? Graphical machine? a trivet? structure?!

C

Hahaha!! That's a classic ;)

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Still looks like Greek to me ;-)

Ge? K you,

C

sarnik

WHY the text was translated after he wrote in English;
Looks like my English is Greek for me..:black_eyed:

'''Hello, Initially I had the gimbal H3-2D in phanntom2. The H3-2D is very good, but when the wind is moving sharply right and left with phantom2. The first video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJiUb5nzp4) to load the previous page was the H3-2d and is very stable, because there is no wind. When had the air above 4mpofor was a problem. With H3-3D does not wag NO even with strong wind. Looks like it has a camera on a tripod! ''''

Last edited by a moderator:

twoska

Here is a video we put together for someone who was not looking to highlight the house...just the property. Had to sort of use the house to get perspective. What do you think? A little jello at the end on the high shot.

kloner

Aerial DP
Soggy Lake,,,, it's the only dry lake bed they can get film permits on to the best of my knowledge, we spend alot of time out there.

stevemaller

Heavy Lifter
Flew around a local flower farm with my big octo and GH4 on the M5. Straight out of the camera...zero post editing other than the titles, cuts and transitions.

dmetz

Flew around a local flower farm with my big octo and GH4 on the M5. Straight out of the camera...zero post editing other than the titles, cuts and transitions.

Hadn't head that song in a long time. Very nice compliment to your footage which is beautiful. Looking forward to flying a BMPCC on a Tarot 960 which is fundamentally built just waiting on a flight controller and some reasonable places to fly in Central Florida.

Crash avoided !

Just a video from my DJI F550.
GoPro H3, Goodluckbuy.com brushless gimbal, DJI F550. 5000mAh battery. Eagletree OSDPRO and eLogger V4.

Interestingly one of the motors failed about half way in the flight and the controller managed to keep it going.

Taken in Beachmere, Queensland. Australia.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
... my big octo and GH4 on the M5...

Which 'Octo', which FC and which gimbal? My guess would be all DJI, the most important component being the Zen ... which remains the sole decent bit of DJI gear.

... Looking forward to flying a BMPCC on a Tarot 960 ...

Do you have a BMPCC? I'll sell you mine if you like. It is essentially brand spanking new, comes with three batteries and a field charger and has sat in its box for months since new - other than an occasional sortie to gawp at it and to update firmware. It is cute, no doubt about it, but I really don't see what gets everybody so excited.

Also have a GH2 in similar brand new boxed state that needs a new home.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
TBS Discovery Over Chicago

Really cool, Man. Can't wait to see you on the TV news sometime soon, absolutely the sooner the better!

You could make it happen you know. Just post your contact details, and before you can say "Book him, Danno", you'll be :triumphant::triumphant: inFAMOUS :triumphant::triumphant:.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
TBS Discovery Over Chicago

It looks nice obviously, it's Chicago in the sunshine. At the start I did hope that you might have stayed over the same spot or within Grant Park someplace and that was a close to traffic as you were going to get. But then you keep ominously swaying higher and wallowing over the traffic, which was making me cringle a bit by the end of it. I've flown over spots in my own city, but that's a lot smaller and it's only been by arrangement on Christmas day when it's practically empty or very early in the morning in Summer when it's deserted. I'm not sure Chicago gets that quiet though at any time. Unless you have the power/influence to clear the streets, I think you should stay in the park or over the lake in future for safety. You'll still get some ace shots there. :)