Av8Chuck

@Quinton. Thanks for the comments. Basically it was about flooding so yup only take of and landings where over dry land and some of them weren't! Table take off and landings on everything. I have no problems flying over water. Once to resign yourself to the fact you either get the shot or you don't , you do the work or you dont get it I just switch off and dont think about the water. + you have to be 100% into your machine. As far as the lighting was concerned it was always going to be a hard one. There were SO many variables. I think jo public will not have been looking to hard but keen eye pros will have seen all sorts of niggly bits BUT thats the nature of the beast.

@Maverik.. Nice work.. where they all done with my baby?

Dave

Is there anywhere online we can see this. I missed it. It might not have even played here?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ill be posting my own version of the shots with out the pitiful self pity! I can't really believe that so much money is being spent on so few. If you look at the millions displaced by flooding in the majority world the couple of hundred displaced in the somerset levels is a nats phoo on a elephants balls in comparison.. but I guess that the brits winging again! ;-)
I guess if I was in their predicament I would be shouting from the roof tops as well!

Dave

Hi Guys.

Our Client Back-Bone sent us to Mexico to make this shoot.
Everything here was shot on a GoPro but modified with the Back-Bone Ribcage. The GoPro's stock lens was removed and we took these shots with 7.5mm 3MP and M12 lens.
This is the beauty of the Back-Bone.

Airborne Media Pros
www.airbornemediapros.com

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
I've been messing around making demo hero footage lately, heres a few clips of various camera configs and rigs

been a different task....

kloner

Aerial DP
Aerial MOB on set in Sedona National Forest under permit from the United States dept of Forestry to do aerial video from uav..... we took advantage of the oppurtunity.

there was alot more but this was some of our favorites

20140220113322-56b2530b-la.jpg

20140220113545-41e516c2-la.jpg

ZAxis

MR filming full size heli

A project I worked on late last year that has just been released. Working in such close vicinity to a full size required some good comms.
Really pleased with the final result.
Lec

Great work! I particularly enjoy the outstanding sound quality that supports some sequences. It adds much in realism and, IMHO, is seldom ignored and replaced by a single ''popular'' sound track. You are exploiting a seldom used path and it is frankly quite refreshing. Needless to say that the video portion is impeccable. Simply WOW!

ZAxis

Hi guys thanks for the great feedback.
Yeah it was done with the adx3/cx730 combo. We lucked out with the weather tho as it was great light to shoot in.
in regards to soundtrack that credit had to go to Robbie at RM films as he is the man to make slick vids like this one. But yes sound is always ignored and can
transform any film.
lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi guys thanks for the great feedback.
Yeah it was done with the adx3/cx730 combo. We lucked out with the weather tho as it was great light to shoot in.
in regards to soundtrack that credit had to go to Robbie at RM films as he is the man to make slick vids like this one. But yes sound is always ignored and can
transform any film.
lec

Nice one dude.. thought you where still out of the country! Some more great ADX3 footage from a top pilot.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So the ADX3 Dual continues! ;-)

I have just finished putting the final touches of this together spurred on by Lec's great ADX3 footage.. would rather be flying though!

ZAxis

Ha thanks Dave/Ben I'm sure you have been flying a lot more than me from the sounds of things!
no I'm back for a few days then off again. I like to drop into the country see what the weathers doing every so often.
looking forward to your vid.
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Not sure whats happening here.. I posted the link as ususl but its not there!

Ill just post the web link rather than try and embed it.. maybe some one could embed it for me

Dave

https://vimeo.com/87341366