Jasonpandre

Eagle Eye Imaging
Looks great Tony. How do you do the google earth plot? I can plot points, but struggle to get the roller coaster style height marks. Did you use data from the iosd or something else?

thanks

jason

Ray Bahas

Flying for fun

Hi People, here's a little recreational video I shot for fun. Unfortunately, my Tx / Rx antennas were giving me trouble and I flew almost blind, guessing the camera's position. The customized DJI 550 and Arris gimbal behavior however was exemplary while struggling in strong ascendant wind near the warm rocky mountains and descendant cool air over the water, let alone the shifting winds all over the creek. No color correction or stabilization was applied in this simple editing. I definitely need some ND filter for my Gopro3 BE. Any suggestion ?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q-XGZtUB0iE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

Chadfish

Looks good Ray! I use the Snake River Prototyping BlurFix3 Micro 52 kit. You can get them at the link in the description of this video I made demoing mine.

Chadfish

Here's a video I shot recently on Thanksgiving morning showing the beautiful coast near my house. I always fly with my ND filter.

Ray Bahas

You live in an absolute gorgeous place Chadfish :)
I knew about the Tiffen filters but I need to figure out how to get rid of the Arris metal fixation around the lens in order to use the Tiffen rubber filter ring.
I guess I'm going to replace the ring metal with a thin Velcro strap (and probably re-balance the gimbal parameters)
Tx for your insight.

Javajack

Java Post Aerial Photo
Hey, thanks for your comments. We use Adobe After Effects. We do a great deal of motion graphics and VizFX work. You can get the gadgets from Dropdrop and modify them to your liking. Music is all PremiumBeat.com. It's about $38/cut.