Bowley

hi.
here a gopro3 video take by a spyder quad w/no gimbal .

Wow, quite blown away with that, you used your skills to create a beautiful piece of work with the most basic equipment, I'm quite in awe.
some ballsy flying dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
hi.
here a gopro3 video take by a spyder quad w/no gimbal .

That is amazing!!!
Such great shots and nothing stupid or reckless, very professional. I'm blown away to.

How did you get the vid so stable with no gimbal? I know those are calm days, but there is a little breeze. What ESCs are you using?

Chadfish

How did you get the vid so stable with no gimbal? I know those are calm days, but there is a little breeze. What ESCs are you using?

That's the magic of stabilizing in post! It can be a life saver, but the GoPro's very wide angle can give away post stabilizing. On the edges of the image where the most distortion occurs from the lens, those areas can look more wobbly when you do the stabilization. You can reduce (not completely eliminate) that by using a fisheye removal plug-in, and sometimes shooting in medium mode on the GoPro.

mike76

thank's for all comments.
it's a Dialfonzo spyder quad.
i use rc timer esc 30A simok with mt motor 2216 800kv and 3S 5800mah /Naza F.C.
I leave the quad derived with the wind, I do not touch the stick. atti mode.

but now i tried another mn3508 700kv on 4S .

shouting protune on auto balanced /medium angle

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
That's the magic of stabilizing in post! It can be a life saver, but the GoPro's very wide angle can give away post stabilizing. On the edges of the image where the most distortion occurs from the lens, those areas can look more wobbly when you do the stabilization. You can reduce (not completely eliminate) that by using a fisheye removal plug-in, and sometimes shooting in medium mode on the GoPro.

That's great advice. I'll have to remember that.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I've been waiting for my FPVmodel gimbal controller for over a month. they hooked me up though and more than made up for the delay. But I'm bummed because the gimbal is almost ready go now and I just missed all the apple and cherry blossoms here in Ottawa. Hopefully I'll get the lilac flowers before they drop.:tennis:

mike76

some time i use wind. some time i try to keep the horizon and use post production.

here a video to show you how i fly:

I have been experimenting with Camera Angles and Mounts here is one of my favorite angles... this is done with a HK wing cam mounted to a dowel rod and stuck up approx. 12inches up and on about a 50degree angle...

tonyh0905

New guy :)

Nice thread guys...there are some fantastic photos and video here.
Here are a couple of mine, hope you like them:

Platform : AR Drone v1.0
Camera : 808#16 keychain

Platform : DJI F450 NAZA M
Camera : GoPro Hero3 silver

tonyh0905

Barry Island revisited

Looking back at last years footage of the Island, I though I should go back :)