Show your FPV video

kloner

Aerial DP
You'd have to get to leaning forward sustained for the 9" to be better handling. hover to slow flight, they all kinda act similar till it really blows.

the motors don't sound as happy as they used to. not bad, just at a different rpm range sounds diff

DesJardins

You'd have to get to leaning forward sustained for the 9" to be better handling. hover to slow flight, they all kinda act similar till it really blows.

the motors don't sound as happy as they used to. not bad, just at a different rpm range sounds diff
Yea I need to push'em and see what happens!

Oooooh they sound different because I put a small piece of tape over the mic to see if that helped with that irritating wind whistle.
lol

kloner

Aerial DP
ah,,,, i use foam from packing, that black stuff you'd see on a mic..... little dot of glue.....

DesJardins

fun fur works too. Don't leave me hangin des, how far did you chase that car? I miss the desert.
I was waiting for someone to ask
:)

Lets just say I hit failsafe for a moment as my A/V went out guessing in-between (1/2-3/4) mile around the twisty roads.

I just about shat my pants & not to mention the LV alarm was screaming when I landed

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
i wasn't gonna draw attention....... cool. it's good to feel that, reminds ya whats going on. overrevving the batteries happens alot,,,, just part of getting home

Razzil

Here is my second run using goggles only. Sure hard not trying to peek.
Still have to get the distance from ground worked out when landing.
Sorry for the tiny scratch in my gopro lens.

Last edited by a moderator:

MidwestRob

I was waiting for someone to ask
:)

Lets just say I hit failsafe for a moment as my A/V went out guessing in-between (1/2-3/4) mile around the twisty roads.

I just about shat my pants & not to mention the LV alarm was screaming when I landed

LOL, I know the feeling. Still makes my heart jump when it happens. Great job on those videos. Kinda bummed that the second video cut short of the car chase. You saving that part for another video?

MidwestRob

Nice job Razzil. It takes a little while to get a good feel for those landings in FPV. Those FPV cameras throw off your depth perception.

DesJardins

Note to self... Never hiking with all my gear again!

22DB334F-CAB7-4222-A011-65E6583127D0-2237-0000013DBBE84AAC.jpg

kloner

Aerial DP
good job rob. where'd all the leaves go. loved the dive, it took forever

des, wtf dude? Your suppose to fly back in there, not walk back in there......

Razzil

The more I see videos like this, I ask myself ... why am I sitting in front of this typewriter.

Nice dive

guy1a

The more I see videos like this, I ask myself ... why am I sitting in front of this typewriter.

Nice dive

amen to that :)
and since you live where i wish i could live ... i'll be happy to see some footage from there ..