Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Lytham Windmill (N.W.U.K.)from Y6 hexacopter(copter control)

Had the ankle biters round me so couldn`t try anything to adventurous.

Last edited by a moderator:

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
The Norfolk Southern Corporation operates a vast railroad network that serves the entire United States. With seventy-plus depots it ranks as one of the largest. This short teaser clip was filmed in the rail yards of Atlanta, Georgia and the small picturesque southern town of Norcross, showing the daily business of trains leaving the depot delivering goods to the four corners of the country.

Appreciation to Albert Lee, Vince Gill and Brad Paisley for the blinding guitar work on Luxury Liner.

DennyR

A few home made camera mounts long before the days of Zenmuse........:tennis:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Yesterday was the 2nd annual Northeast USA multirotor meet in Swansea Massachusetts. A small get together that doubled in size from the first meet in 2011, this was the first time I attended adding to the small but enthusiastic group flying all types of multis from Walkera Ladybird to Cinestar 8. Got very windy as the day progressed which made flying the little guys challenging as well as the big birds at times. I got a few flights with the MK's and TBS Discovery but mainly flew the lager and more stable Cinestar 6. The video is a selection of clips from all of the video I recorded with the CS6...

Ken

Michael64

Nice job Ken looks like everyone was flying something for sure thats what its all about. Was that the Skyline and AV130 on the CS6.

Michael64

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Nice job Ken looks like everyone was flying something for sure thats what its all about. Was that the Skyline and AV130 on the CS6.

Michael64

Yes, first time in the field with the production Skyline RSGS. Still needs some tweaking but working much better than running the AV130 direct from the WKM.

Ken

Aviator

Not casting judgement either way, but isn't that a bit like the bikers posting their GoPro 180mph vids and in the process giving the police all they need to make the arrest?
No laws were broken in the vid? it is not illegal to jump from this site and the coastguard was informed before the jumps took place, this is a notorious site for suicide jumpers, so the authorities were infomed beforehand so not to waste anyones time.. Should get some more of this when the weather inproves?

thijmen5

Video I made yesterday in the nearby swamp, beautifull autumn colors! It was quite windy, and that made my octo yaw constantly by itself unfortunately.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Beachy Head

I was there last week.. really sad place as I flew over the crosses just right of where the guys jumped with a happy ending. The day after I was there a car was driven off almost the same place. Nice to see it is such a great light and happy endings.

DAve

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Lytham Windmill (N.W.U.K.)from Y6 hexacopter(copter control)

Had the ankle biters round me so couldn`t try anything to adventurous.

Aye up buddy, great land mark to shoot.. Nice to see a great bit of Lancashire..

Dave