Cedar came for a visit to MT from CO.
We used a GoPro2 on the HexaXL and a GH2 on the ground.

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Jeff.. do you ever answer questions? Or do u just post predictable same same videos?

Get creative and informative or stick to Vimeo

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
:livid:
Just so everyone knows I have reported myself to the moderators for my last post.

This forum is about sharing and contributing not just self praise.

Sorry.. actually no I aint.

Sack me if you like

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
LOL....that will probably be the last video he posts here ;)

Pretty rude Dave

Sorry if I have offended any one here I respect all contributors with something to contribute... Aye Up Tabb where u been? whats happening? I think I know but you aint filled us in! ;-)

Dave

Michael64

Droider
I agree with you. Jeff does awesome videos and is in a position to help others but mostly just post videos. The forums or for learning and sharing what works and does not work. Brain storming between alot of people sometimes helps figure problems out as well. Not trying to flame Jeff is great at what he does but it would nice to have some input some stuff he does as well. He does answer every now and then but mainly just post videos.

Michael64

apejovic

Being a newcomer here I´ll try not to repeat my videos and I´ll try not to repeat the thematics of my footages.

I hope you´ll like this one, and of course any question we´ll be answered ASAP.

Before starting a possible discusion about safety and flying over people please notice (at the beginning of the video) the huge aerea the organizers of the event have given us. From there and with my camera operator controlling and playing with the zoom we achieved the feeling of flying over people without actually doing so.

This video was made at Pitbulls concert in Tenerife, Spain one month ago:

Am i the only one that finds it unusual that a "moderator" is lighting somebody up for posting things in the correct thread and keeping to himself? Typical "do as i say and not as i do". haha Guess next time i wanna upload a video i'll have to ask Dave if it's creative enough or if i've answered enough questions to post it.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Am i the only one that finds it unusual that a "moderator" is lighting somebody up for posting things in the correct thread and keeping to himself? Typical "do as i say and not as i do". haha Guess next time i wanna upload a video i'll have to ask Dave if it's creative enough or if i've answered enough questions to post it.

Aye Up Casey.

I try and keep the forum informative and exciting for ALL members. every now nd again I get a little miffed when perfectly legitimate questions are asked of a contributer.
I fully recognise IP in this game and it s very hard earned. I dont expect experts to give it away totally on this site. hell I don't tell everything but I will point in the correct direction If I see some one struggling with a very in depth problem. In some ways its best to learn the hard way as its never forgot. Saying that NO matter how guarded and hard earned a minisucle of IP is held that could help someone not have happen what I have had happen to je on rto many occasions I will share to prevent disaster, either openley or via PM.

I asked Jeoff a very simple question about his FPV. Nothing that would his compromised his IP just a question posed to help others. NO reply was posted just more videos.

To be brutally honest I would rather see Mr Blobby posting his first video on a home made wooden quad with a box browny on it then the continual stream of life in Montana.
Mr Blobby will improve with help from us all not by watching camera on a pole footage.

apejovic has posted a a far more interesting video showing the real versatility of these craft and worth watching all the way through. Nice work apejovic - are you in Grand Canaria?

Dave

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
... This video was made at Pitbulls concert in Tenerife, Spain one month ago ...

Loved it!

It takes nerve to night-fly at any time, let alone under those circumstances. Nice and stable. The camera did well to keep up. Which one were you using?
Love the song too. Might have to pinch that one.

apejovic

apejovic has posted a a far more interesting video showing the real versatility of these craft and worth watching all the way through. Nice work apejovic - are you in Grand Canaria?

Dave

Thanks Dave.
No sometimes I do go for work to Gran Canaria but I´m in Tenerife, a nice place to fly/work during all the year thanks to the nice weather.

apejovic

Loved it!

It takes nerve to night-fly at any time, let alone under those circumstances. Nice and stable. The camera did well to keep up. Which one were you using?
Love the song too. Might have to pinch that one.

That day-night we were using the sony cx740. It was the first work we have made at night and I was a bit worried about the camera possibilities in such low light conditions. But I think it has done the job well and since then I always used it at our night shots.

Michael64

apejovic
If you would not mind saying what settings and or mode were you setting on the 740 it handled the night scenes very well. And by the way very nicely shoot video as well.

Michael64

apejovic

apejovic
If you would not mind saying what settings and or mode were you setting on the 740 it handled the night scenes very well. And by the way very nicely shoot video as well.

Michael64

It was shot at 1080 25p 24mb, all in automatic and (I really dont remember the feature name) the night shot function activated, it´s in the menu and comes deactivated by default.

Ps found it: It´s called LOW LUX

Michael64

Apejovic
Thanks alot for the info the info considering the Sony PJ710V for myself. Whats the difference between the CX740 and the PJ710V.

Michael64

apejovic

Apejovic
Thanks alot for the info the info considering the Sony PJ710V for myself. Whats the difference between the CX740 and the PJ710V.

Michael64

I think they are both the same apart the PJ´s builtin proyector which I suppose adds some weight. Both have 32gb built in memory and GPS.

Michael64

apejovic
You are right its US model shoot 60 and European models shoot 50 we NTCS and you all have PAL but its the same camera down to the other specs
thanks again.

Michael64

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
These sequences were shot near Tours on the river Loire. Canon 5D on the AD-8 HLE with an AV200/360 mount and a Picloc 3X Pro. Pan function disabled leaving just Tilt and Roll control.

Sorry about the tedious privacy thing. It will only be temporary. Password is <mombasaflash>