Mikrokopter Mikrokopter Firmware Update .88

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the link i posted is for the French translation page. there doesn't appear to be an English page yet. :(
Bart

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the new MKtool version isn't posted yet either. i was able to save the German page as a .pdf and then use google translate to switch the document to english. as least now i'll have something to read/decipher on the way home!
anyone still awake out there?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Programmierbare Geschwindigkeit[/h]Es ist jetzt möglich, die Geschwindigkeit in der die Wegpunkte angeflogen werden, pro Wegpunkt in in 0,1 m/sec einzustellen.

It is now possible to configure the speed between Waypoint, for every single waypoint in 0,1 m/sec

Wegpunkteflug - Camera-Nick einstellbar pro Waypoint

Pro Wegpunkt ist jetzt die Kameraneigung einstellbar. Hierbei kann entweder eine Gradzahl oder der Wert "AUTO" eingetragen werden.

Camera-Nick/Pitch angel can be determined for every waypoint. So Auto or Angel. Auto would be POI

[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Wegpunkte ohne Halt abfliegen[/h]Bei einem Wegpunkteflug kann die Aufenthaltsdauer pro Wegpunkt eingestellt werden.

Flying way points without stopping on the point or determining the time it stay on it

Too be contiuned ....

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Maximale Anzahl an Wegpunkten[/h]Mit der neuen Version können maximal 200 Wegpunkte/POI auf einer Karte gesetzt werden.

With the new version max 200 Wegpunkte/POI can be set on the map.

[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Wegpunkte übertragen[/h]Von den insgesamt 200 Wegpunkten/POI können maximal 32 an die NaviCtrl zum automatischen Abfliegen übertragen werden.

From the 200 point 32 can be transferred to the NaviCtrl to be processed.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Wegpunkte Infos[/h]Für die Wegpunktinformationen gibt es zwei Neuerungen.

There are two changes for the waypaypoint information.

Im OSD gibt es nun eine separate Anzeige, die während des Wegpunktfluges Informationen zum Wegpunkt liefert.
Diese sind: Wegpunkt x von y, die Verweildauer, die Höhe und die Geschwindigkeit in der der nächste WP angeflogen wird.

In the OSD you now have seperate info section that gives you info dedicated to the way point flying.
Those are x and y, time staying on waypoint, height and speed with which the next waypoint will be reached

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - POI setzen und Wegpunkt in POI ändern[/h]Auf der Karte können mehrere Wegpunkte und auch mehrere POI gesetzt werden.
Möchte man direkt einen POI auf der Karte platzieren, kann dies mit gedrückter "STRG"-Taste und einem "Rechtsklick" auf der Karte geschehen.

New ways of plaacing Waypoints and POI, Waypoints can be changed to POI etc. dont think its so important.

[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Gespeicherte Wegpunkte als Vorlage verwenden[/h]Bislang konnten Wegpunkte/POI nur für eine bestimmte Koordinate gespeichert und wieder geladen werden.
Jetzt kann jede Speicherung von Wegpunkten oder POI auch als Vorlage genutzt werden.

Before only single WayP/POI could be saved and loaded again now you can save every single WayP/POI thus creating a template.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Position des Kopters als Wegpunkt setzen[/h]Dass man in der Karte Wegpunkte manuell eingetragen kann ist nichts neues.
Neu ist allerdings, dass die aktuelle Position des Kopters nun als Wegpunkt gesetzt werden kann.

The actual position of the copter can be used as a waypoint.

[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Blickrichtung des Kopters übernehmen[/h]Wer mit dem MikroKopter Panoramaaufnahmen herstellen möchte kennt sicher den Wegpunkte-Generator.
Neu ist hier die Funktion "MK-Richtung übernehmen".

Should help for the panorame picutre taking talking, you can determine the angle the coper turns etc. but I must say i dont get it. how it really works

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=2]Wegpunkteflug - Anzeige Schaltausgang[/h]Hat man einen Schaltausgang z.B.mit dem Auslösen der Kamera belegt, kann die Funktion jetzt auch im OSD überprüft werden.
Beide Schaltausgänge lassen sich jetzt in der Anzeige des OSD einblenden. Ist ein Ausgang aktiv wird dies hier angezeigt.

You can now check in the OSD screen if you camera trigger is actually working, status etc.

[h=2]FailSafe[/h]
Signal loss the copter no longer tries stay at the point were the signal was lost and descend etc. But the copter flies back to home position were it tries a auto-landing, sinking at a a certain rate etc.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
okay here a skipped a couple failsafe specific stuff,

[h=3]Futaba S.Bus[/h]
S-bus is supported but only with FC 2.1 and not 2.0

[h=3]Servo Output-Filter[/h]Es gibt jetzt ein Filter für die Servoansteuerung. Damit werden je nach Filtereinstellung die schnellen Bewegungen des MKs erst gefiltert bevor sie an die Servos gehen.
Dieser Wert kann von 0 - 25 eingestellt werden. Je nach Eingabe werden die Servos weicher (5-20) oder härter (0-4) angesteuert.

Possibility of determining how fast the servo outputs should react to the copter movement. So a form of filtering of the signal, vaalues between 5-20 the servos will be adrssed softer 0-4 harder.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
[h=3]Servo 3+4[/h]Servo 3 und 4 können jetzt auch z.B. als mechanische Trigger für Kameras genutzt werden. Dazu können die Servosignale auf die Schalt-Ausgänge gelegt werden.

Servos 3 and 4 can now also be used as mechanical trigers like the camera trigger.

ZAxis

So, who is going to brave enough to try it out first ?

For once MK have gotten ahead of themselves with some documentation on the Wiki. Start here

http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/MK-Parameter

and click on Camera, Misc, etc to see their explanation of the new features.

Good to see us old MK stagers are still being served worthwhile upgrades.

andy

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Andy you tried it yet?

Been waiting to see if this new firmware will prevent me from ripping the lot out my ADX3HL and sticking in a fungchew!

I found a totally new wiki from the link you posted which I have never seen before

http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/MK-Parameter/All

Does anyone have a total list of the latest wiki's as I am totally lost in the warren!

Dave

ZAxis

Hi Andy you tried it yet?

Been waiting to see if this new firmware will prevent me from ripping the lot out my ADX3HL and sticking in a fungchew!

I found a totally new wiki from the link you posted which I have never seen before

http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/MK-Parameter/All

Does anyone have a total list of the latest wiki's as I am totally lost in the warren!

Dave

try this to help with the warren ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2umEFHeo6mw

might be the only thing to do !

We'll wait a few weeks before updating, never like being a beta tester for rather expensive kit.

andy

Macsgrafs

This so far is the most exciting thing of 2012 for me. All I've seen is wookong, wookong, wookong...so many leaving the MK ship & off they go. I do hope this levels the playing feild somewhat, now all MK need to do is release some BL controllers that handle 50A with 60A max & they will be back in the game. It's no good them sticking with tiny BL's when most new MR's are designed for larger motors!!! Nope I dont want to be a gungy pig either, so I'll wait until someone shows me a YT video of 0.88 in action!
Well done to all who have been searching since Bart posted the original post in this thread.

Ross