CopterCam

Nice one Sid.. is your UAVX new?
Speedfreak nice flying.. and welcome to MRF's

Dave

No !............ have had the UAVX for a while now. My next platform will have the OP CC board and then hopefully make way for the OP Pro. Just can't decide on which config. at the moment but it will be a HL as I intend to lift a GH2.

BTW. The 2012 Open Golf is scheduled for Royal Lytham & St. Annes GC. There is an opportunity for AVP if ever there was one........... get in there fast !

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ekk.. crashing on beaches gives me kollywobbles! How is it? Nice footage till that point. U posted any pics of your rig?

Dave

Like other things on the beach, it tricky to keep the sand away from places that it should not be :)

No pics, I am afraid my quad is a very simple beast compared to others on this forum.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Like other things on the beach, it tricky to keep the sand away from places that it should not be :)

No pics, I am afraid my quad is a very simple beast compared to others on this forum.

You would be surprised at what little tricks some peeps have on there builds that other aint thought of, or you get suggestions for little improvements..

I have been flying with foam and balsa for 4 years, so having to replace only one prop after crashing onto some rocks with a multirotor is a revaluation !!

Kilby

I know it's not really video, but I didn't want to start a new thread for a few pics. I just shot these this afternoon. I've been waiting to get some good weather to get this and as soon as I was ready they had a huge music & arts festival on this same spot. I'll be going back and doing it again on a sunrise, but I just wanted to get up there and get once real quick so I could have a better idea on framing the shot. It's about 175 feet up from the ground below, but the whole property sits in a little valley so it's somewhat deceiving.

5956154821_ba1423a655_b.jpg

5956196159_fb4cbfb665_b.jpg

Here is some info on this site if anyone is interested. Good bit of history there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Royal_Station

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
its getting there slowly but surely

Aziz.. great yurt.. you need to put a 'H' on the top and land it on there.. that would be quality! Great looking pad buddy.. Where you @?

Dave

PS stick at it, next time give us a view of your view.. round your Yurt ;-)

Here is fly through for an Equine Cross Country competition.

We used our prototype Cinestar and the GH2.
First day was quite windy, but day 2 was perfect so almost no post stab from Jump 9 till the finish.

Best,
Jeff

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Jeff... very nice... when u going to post info on your cinestar?

Dave

PS Got a potential client doing the London 2012 course. Ill use this as an example of what can be shown. Great Post

Aziz

Aziz.. great yurt.. you need to put a 'H' on the top and land it on there.. that would be quality! Great looking pad buddy.. Where you @?

Dave

PS stick at it, next time give us a view of your view.. round your Yurt ;-)

Will Do Dave! I've been secretly lurking following you on youtube and here.
you actually inspired me to go with the droidworx platform Its one of the best platforms I've ever used. Super happy with it. I'm in New Mexico. We rent out the Yurt for vacation rentals!