Show us what you shot.

jhardway

Kilby

nice doings, especially now that they have the tables out there, to me it is still a confused piece of art, chat soon

Kilby

It's always been a very controversial work, but u guess it fits well in that neighborhood. :)

You got plans for the long weekend ahead? I want to go do some flying!

hjls3

View attachment 13530

Pretty excited about this- my dad owns a couple antique aircraft - Stearman and Cub - they are at private airport - from day one I have always wanted to get some multi footage- today that happened - along with me flying a a cub with camera chasing him in his Cub, tomorrow hopefully repeat with his Stearman - here are a few snaps from today - unfortuntely i cant deal with the actual video footy till i get home - next week - but i cant wait to check it out :)

View attachment 13527View attachment 13528View attachment 13529

Attachments

• DSC02019.jpg
    DSC02019.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC02055.jpg
    DSC02055.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC02039.jpg
    DSC02039.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:

Pretty excited about this- my dad owns a couple antique aircraft - Stearman and Cub - they are at private airport - from day one I have always wanted to get some multi footage- today that happened - along with me flying a a cub with camera chasing him in his Cub, tomorrow hopefully repeat with his Stearman - here are a few snaps from today - unfortuntely i cant deal with the actual video footy till i get home - next week - but i cant wait to check it out :)
hjls3, I have to say, that is pretty cool. Please show us the video as well! Now I want to take out my MR to photo/video my airplane... only problem is I can't do both at the same time... doh!

mutley2

Posted a vid of the Ludlow castle sortie, little bit of jellow but I thought it was kinda cool, shot at 7am on a Sunday morning.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I'm bringing this thread back! Why it has been domant for so long we'll never know.

Photos are still a large part of an aerial operators daily grind so let's keep posting them!

So, Stonehenge...

View attachment 17450

The Broadway tower...

View attachment 17451

A 60 acre solar power plant...

View attachment 17452

I'm sure you all have some great photos sitting on your hard drive so let's get sharing again! :nevreness:

Attachments

• stonehenge01.jpg
    stonehenge01.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 274
  • P1010761.jpg
    P1010761.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 273
  • Tillhouse - SW Pano01.jpg
    Tillhouse - SW Pano01.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 643

tstrike

pendejo grande
View attachment 17544 can't show what we shot but I can show where (and technically the camera is on a crane)
bonneville salt flats, utah saturday april 12th 2014

Attachments

• camera car salt flats ford.jpg
    camera car salt flats ford.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 255

Kilby

We had a nasty landslide here in Baltimore this week. A retaining wall caved and dropped about 8 or 9 cars into an open train tunnel. It stretched across a short city block. I just happened to be in the area with a GoPro rig in my trunk, so we got a few shots to add a new perspective of the clean up effort.

View attachment 17955 View attachment 17956

Attachments

• CharlesVillage_TB-4.jpg
    CharlesVillage_TB-4.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 174
  • CharlesVillage_TB-9.jpg
    CharlesVillage_TB-9.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 319