Mikrokopter Problems with servos in MK

Roberto

Hello, I will try my best as i am not english speaker.
I have been reading this forum for some time and it has been really helpfull but i need something more.

I have upgrade my servos to Hitec but later i upgrade it again to a savox 1258 in tilt and one hitec 5245mg in roll and then start the problems

I try to conect it trough a ubec, but it does not work. (getting only the signal from the FC)
i put the servos directly to the FC and it works correct but suddenly the hitec stop and run.
I run only the savox and it is ok
run only the hitec and it is ok
conect both together again and after a few seconds it does not work. As I thought that the RECOM could be no enough y try again with the bec but it does not work at all, actually the servos does not move.
i have change the hitec to another simple one, like a futaba 3003 or bluebird 380 max and it works properly.

Any one knows what happend

If you need me to explain something better i will try again

Thankyou for this and for all the information i have got from this forum

Roberto

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Eh Up Roberto..

Welcome to MRF..Where on the planet are you?

Ok it may be helpful if you upload some pics of your set up. I am running Savox servos through a castle creations programmable BEC at 6.5 Volts with no problem..

I have had problems with the MK FC servo outputs in the past..

Dave

Roberto

Hello Droider i am from Spain thanks

I have no pictures now, but it is easy to explain,
Servos direct to fc servo output
or with bec (it is one i had from turnigy and it has been checking) the signal wire is going from the servo to the fc servo signal output and the red and white wire are goin troght the bec. ( both sevos takes the power from the same bec)
I will take some pictures if necesary.

I have read about, decoder something, about some Recom faliure but i am not sure about what had hapend and what do i have to do next time.

thankyou

...the signal wire is going from the servo to the fc servo signal output and the red and white wire are goin troght the bec.

Roberto, it's probably just a typo but to clarify: the white wire is the signal wire. It's the red and black wires that should go to the BEC. Is that how you have it routed?

nick

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
That sounds like a BEC problem.. what are you using and what is the stated out put or is it programmable?

Roberto

Done.
It is working at the moment.
i have conect the bec in a new way. the black wire has been conected from the beck to the servos and the FC thats all. Everything is working properly

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Roberto,
You are correct in that the white signal wire goes to the FC but there must also be a black ground wire common to the servo, FC, and power supply for the signal wire to work correctly.
View attachment 2516
the photo is my first attempt at a wiring harness for my camera mount. it's changed a bit since the picture was taken but the basics of it are the same.

Attachments

• P1010061.jpg
    P1010061.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 268