Where can I get Graupner props?

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I'm looking for some Graupner 10x5 thin props but the only place I can find in the UK - Electricwingman - is sold out! Any other suggestions?

(I have emailed and asked when they will be back in stock, but the message on their website says they are on hols until the 3rd)

Thanks.

Gunter.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I asked him just before chrimbo and he reconed the middle of jan before he gets restocked!

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Bugger! Is there no one else in the UK that stocks them?

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Just had a reply from Paul at EWM and he said there is still no ETA for those props.

I'm now trying to source them in Europe! Fingers crossed :)

Regards,

Gunter.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Thanks guys...both are out of stock :(

Regards,

Gunter.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
did you get to find any 10-5 Graupners in stock??

Kopterworx in Europe had some last time I checked. I also got a notification that they were in stock with electricwingman, but that was a week or two ago and they seem to be out of stock again :(

Gunter.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
You need to grab um when you can.. Graupner showing out also.. :-(

Wish they would make a full line up of R/L props... like 12x3.8 - 5 /13x3.8 - 5.. they do make them in 14X8 but thats a bit big!

ZAxis

It does seem a matter of grabbing the Graupners immediately they are stocked anywhere. So a question that needs asking is, are there any viable alternatives that work as well and have a good price and availability ?

andy

Jackella

Good question,hope someone has an answer.
my prop adapters are 8mm(5mm motor shafts) and the Graupnres would be a perfect fit..

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Is it just me, or is there a bit of a prop shortage ?

I've been waiting on EWman to re stock for ages.

sent from my phone using my finger.