XAircraft Black Box site down???

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I am having no luck signing on to the black box site. Have tried Mac, PC and 2 different browsers. Anyone having the same issue? Really frustrating that there is no local program to be able to read the vital data.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I am having no luck signing on to the black box site. Have tried Mac, PC and 2 different browsers. Anyone having the same issue? Really frustrating that there is no local program to be able to read the vital data.

The American servers are down XA know about it and working to rectify, you could try this although can't guarantee the results http://log.xaircraft.cn/

X

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Yeah site was down for me, but today it is back up. I have some logs to look at! Got about 8 flights now.

Nice. I'm wrestling with some bad vibes on this new hex. .6 average with it spiking to 1.1 very rarely. Not sure what would cause the sudden, momentary spikes....

mediaguru

Vibes are something I have yet to address, but from the looks of it I have an issue. I'm fluctuating up to 1.9.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Vibes are something I have yet to address, but from the looks of it I have an issue. I'm fluctuating up to 1.9.

Make sure that the props are balanced and the motors are level. Balancing the motors should be done as well, but I have had good luck starting with props and leveling the motors.

mediaguru

Yup I do need to check/balance my props, though they're supposedly pre-balanced. Motors are level. I put levels on the FC and motors so I'm fairly sure they're good, but need to be checked often.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Yup I do need to check/balance my props, though they're supposedly pre-balanced. Motors are level. I put levels on the FC and motors so I'm fairly sure they're good, but need to be checked often.

I don't think there is such a thing as pre-balanced props :)

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
there still not very close

The 2 sets of 12 x 4 that I have are spot on, cannot be faulted, and show in the vibration graph, perhaps you should get your money back! the XA office is just down the road from T-Motors in China and I was told by an XA exec he has personally seen them balancing on a special machine.

XA were trying to do a deal to supply their aircraft with T-Motor props but too pricey and T-Motor cannot guarantee demand

X

kloner

Aerial DP
Mhmmm

20140324190408-1031e5a9-la.jpg

gone through a hundred 12", 13", 14", 15", 16" 17" 18", 28" and every single last one of them appreciated a run across a static magnetic balancer....

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Mhmmm

gone through a hundred 12", 13", 14", 15", 16" 17" 18", 28" and every single last one of them appreciated a run across a static magnetic balancer....

You are indeed unlucky! judging by some of your BB vibrations, what ever you did isn't working !

X

Last edited by a moderator: