Now this looks Good

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So has any one seen anything remotely as stable at this as you can plainly see how he is chucking the copter round in the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Borneoben

I would love to see that Camera mount!!

I wonder what they are using for Vibration Isolation?

Windhorny
I think that is the Lobby of their building not a train station!!

I'm looking at the lens flare points jumping around in the frame.
This along with lens smudges are the tell tails for post stabilization.

We have a DJI that should be here at the end of the week for testing.

Cheers,
Jeff

Edit: (camera OIS glass can also give you moving flare)

Macsgrafs

Cheers,
Jeff

Im with you on this one Jeff.

Stacky

I can see what you mention Jeff.
It also looks like sections have been slowed down by about 10% or so in the 2nd video outside. The other thing is its a gopro wide angle lens which helps hide lots of wobble. I have some footage I have taken with a hard mounted gopro that looks a lot better than footage from a camera on the same flight which has a standard lens.
However even with the stabilization, slowing down and gopro effect its pretty good to me.

Cheers,
Jeff

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Droider, the second video seems to be stabilized ! Everything under 1080 is suspicious except you know the person and that person being honest :). I doubt that these 1080p vids directly from DJI or who ever it is in china or hongkong are post processed.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ok Ok. I was drawn in by the first video and found the second and watched it with rose tinted glasses!.. Yep it my be stabilised, slowed, or what ever but for an amature with low $$ budget is a good example for shooting your mates biking, sking surfing ect..

DDMT .. Sorry cant read Cantonese and the video wont run outside mainland china! Saying that would be nice to meet yl61560997!

ddmt

Ok Ok. I was drawn in by the first video and found the second and watched it with rose tinted glasses!.. Yep it my be stabilised, slowed, or what ever but for an amature with low $$ budget is a good example for shooting your mates biking, sking surfing ect..

Yeah, stabilized or not I'm still amazed with the 2nd video as well.

Droider said:
DDMT .. Sorry cant read Cantonese and the video wont run outside mainland china! Saying that would be nice to meet yl61560997!

hehehe same here, that's why I'm using google chrome with thegoogle translate extension. Still can't understand everything (pretty much the same thing as translating the mk.de wiki to english) but it's better than nothing :)

NomDePlume

There is definately post stabilisation there, their are signs of it due to small very familiar image distortions.

It's still very good though, I'd be quite happy with video that smooth.

Sebas600

just ordered one. looks like this is the best available only the gimbal only works with tri, quad and hexa sins the last two engine bays are used for the gimbal... to bad on that point..

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
This gimbal seems to be really good. Saw the other video where they tested it seems to be the same group