East Coast Multirotor Pilot Meetup - July 6 maybe?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
can we get an idea of how many people will be there tomorrow?

i'll be there (I think).

Kilby

Have fun guys. I'll catch you on the next one. I'm still on vacation with the family.

filmfly

Hey guys,

Thanks to all who made it out, it was a gorgeous day and a great chance for some new connections. We'll do this again in a few weeks in a new location so more people can join in.

Dave T

djw43

Great to see you guys!
I appreciate the gimbal help Bart, and very cool to see the "Movi" in real life!
Hope to see you guys again

david

filmfly

Here's a few quick pics. Unfortunately didn't get more shots of the flying as our hands were full! Thanks for bringing so many machines out, Bart - I loved that my Fatsharks picked up your quad's camera so easily. Great to see the Hoverfly performing so well in the breeze as well. David, thanks again for showing us all your gimbals! Looking forward to seeing the next Hex you build with that Wookong.

View attachment 19009View attachment 19010View attachment 19011View attachment 19012View attachment 19013

Attachments

• IMG_4998.jpg
    IMG_4998.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_4999.jpg
    IMG_4999.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_5002.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5004.jpg
    IMG_5004.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_5007.jpg
    IMG_5007.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by a moderator:

SamaraMedia

So....... USPS is going to incorporate mail delivery by drone into their services? :nevreness:

Couldn't resist after seeing the first photo. Glad you guys had fun, hope to get out to the next one.

John