smoothing yaw for gopro

I'm trying to get my shots as smooth as possible. Right now on my f550 w/ naza v2, I'm using a tarot t-2d which doesn't have yaw stabilization. In even moderate wind, I'm getting a side to side wobble that's making everything sloppy. What I'm wondering, should I just shell out for a 3 axis gopro gimbal like the zenmuse h3-3d? Or is this an issue that could be easily fixed by adjusting gains or other factors? Unfortunately I don't have A.) a backyard, or B.) a laptop, so fine-tuning gains is a time-consuming process involving car trips.

Advice? Fixable? Or a problem that always persists with only 2 axis stabilization?

kloner

Aerial DP
that's why they make 3 axis,,,, it is required to get pro smooth shots all the time, not just when the winds aren't blowing.

All you can do to minimize it is bigger props gives it more authority to stabilize the heading,,, as in longer or more mass

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I think Kloner is right - it will never be stellar without the 3rd axis. But in the meantime, you can mess with some Tx expo on the yaw stick to see if you can it better before you receive your shiny new 3-axis gimbal :)