xaircraft x650 v-2

just purchased a xaircraft x650 V-4, with all the options and ,dx7s,, and don't know how to configure the 2 ,Help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Is that with the 1212p flight controller? There is probably some info in the xaircraft section. You can search that section specifically for that controller or Tx

I went to the site didn't seem to have what I want tried to watch video wasn't in English it been frustrating being my first adventure in this, thank you for the assistance

Bowley

I went to the site didn't seem to have what I want tried to watch video wasn't in English it been frustrating being my first adventure in this, thank you for the assistance

I'm Part way through an X650 resurrection myself, going with a Naza V2. I might be wrong but I didn't think the 1212 series was supported anymore. thought about a Super X? View attachment 17457

Attachments

• IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 344

reply I hope not because it a brand new one it is the 1212-p with all the options GPS, compass auto pilot, A dealer in Missouri assembled It ,but I didn't wan the futaba radio because I already have the dx7s I jut need the software to configure the2

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
reply I hope not because it a brand new one it is the 1212-p with all the options GPS, compass auto pilot, A dealer in Missouri assembled It ,but I didn't wan the futaba radio because I already have the dx7s I jut need the software to configure the2

Its definitely the older FC by xaircraft. They have the newer SuperX, and if you go to their site you'll see what they have to say about support for the older units.

from the site:

XAIRCRAFT FC1212-P AND ASSOCIATED MODULES ARE NOW SUPERSEDED. PLEASE EMAIL INTERNATIONAL@XAIRCRAFT.COM FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

if you go HERE you'll see the downloads for the 1212

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowley

The 1212 was the FC from the bad old days of XA, Fraught with problems but I gather some have had great success with it, I gave up on my 1212s when XA USA leaked that it was a dodgy batch. they seem to have really got their act together now though with the Super X. would be great to see some bigger airframes from them though.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
The 1212 was the FC from the bad old days of XA, Fraught with problems but I gather some have had great success with it, I gave up on my 1212s when XA USA leaked that it was a dodgy batch. they seem to have really got their act together now though with the Super X. would be great to see some bigger airframes from them though.

I was trying to avoid saying that :)