Product Review author needed****Contest

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
with your permission I'd like to move your post to the product review area of the site.

Bartman

another solid review, thanks for the entry Econfly! i'll have to ask the same question if you'd mind me posting your review in the Products Review area.

thanks,
bart

Bartman

good morning everyone. with the deadline passed it looks like we have two entries to consider and both are very acceptable efforts. i'm going to take some time later tonight to give them both a good read and will contact both Motopreserve and Econfly. I only have one prize package for the winner but I'd be happy if both Econfly and Motopreserve agreed to stay on and do reviews!

The first review for our new author, by the way, is a new Phantom 2 with the H3-2D brushless gimbal and iOSD mini. It's here and ready to go.

Motopreserve and Econfly, can you guys please PM me with a good phone number? I'd like to give you each a call later today if possible.

Thanks,
Bart

Bartman

what's interesting is that we have three of us in a relatively small geographical area so I'm thinking we need to start doing some head-to-head tests, putting similar types of equipment to the test simultaneously to see what stands out.

i spoke with Scott (Motopreserve, http://motopreserve.com) and he's ready to go. I still need to speak with Econfly so stay tuned.

Bart

Bartman

don't even think about it! it's a trademarked feature of this site*! :eek:nthego::eek:nthego::eek:nthego:

*may or may not be true

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
REVIEW:
Snake Venom “Worlds Strongest Beer"

SPECS:67.5% ABV (alcohol by volume)
Amount; 275 mL

Description:
Scottish brewery Brewmeister released Snake Venom, which they describe as “the world’s strongest beer.” It boasts an impressive 67.5% ABV (alcohol by volume), which is very high considering beers are typically under ten percent.

Contains special ingredients to achieve such a high volume of alcohol including smoked peat malt and two types of yeast: beer yeast and champagne yeast. Unlike Armageddon, Snake Venom is not designed to mask the taste of the alcohol. The alcohol is very strong but the beer still tastes like a beer rather than a spirit. It’s hoppy, malty and very pleasant.Snake Venom is so strong that we have put a warning label on the neck of the bottle warning drinkers to beware.

Drinking:
The first sip is great, and you know you are drinking a high test brew.
By the middle of the bottle, you feel pretty good.
By the end of the bottle. Yooosht srtattoa feeeel hsaioasjkasfk,ads adsfjgjkadfskj..

PICS:
View attachment 16938

View attachment 16939

Pro’s: It will knock you out in 30 min
Con’s: It will knock you out in 30 min.

I highly recommend this beet as it’s amazing.
:D

Attachments

• photo_1_2.jpg
    photo_1_2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 337
  • peter puke.jpg
    peter puke.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 257

jbrumberg

If we are going to review the brews from around the world. I am IN!!! I'll start my review later today:drunk: I'll post afterwards :very_drunk: Please excuse any typos.

Bartman

well, after speaking with both Scott (Motopreserve) and Rob (Econfly) I've been able to work out a solution to this predicament.

Mr. Motopreserve will be receiving the Phantom 2 package for our official review and Mr. Econfly will be receiving the Phantom 1 that we received a long time ago from DJI that was one of our first Product Review submissions. The 1 has been on my desk for quite some time having never flown more than what RTRyder did for the first review.

So thank you again to Scott and Rob, I'm so grateful that you guys have stepped up to do reviews. The site will be better for it and our membership will definitely benefit from hearing of your experiences.

@Scott, shoot me your mailing address please when you have a minute.

Bart

Bartman

everyone else is free to post beer reviews, preferably after sampling and preferably with typos intact :)

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
That's super exciting and it looks like we will have a good review team going here!

Ill shoot out my address via PM

Thanks so much Bart!