carbon frame quad 50

killy

i start a thread myself about the frames i am starting to produce. this is a picture about the ventilation for the electronics

Attachments

• DSC00804.jpg
    DSC00804.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC00802.jpg
    DSC00802.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 282

Kilby

These look great, killy. Any idea when you will start to let some loose into the wild? Also, what size is this frame? It's hard to gauge when it's by itself in the photo.

Great job though!

killy

thank you, i will make a setup for myself this weekend so it will fly next week. i will show some vids. the frame is 50 cm motor to motor, (40,60 and 20cm will come soon). the price for carbon will start at 290 euro and glass fiber 240 euro, (there will be 4 versions; standard, sport, extreme and ultra light) i am from the netherlands. i will keep updating this thread

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
thank you, i will make a setup for myself this weekend so it will fly next week. i will show some vids. the frame is 50 cm motor to motor, (40,60 and 20cm will come soon). the price for carbon will start at 290 euro and glass fiber 240 euro, (there will be 4 versions; standard, sport, extreme and ultra light) i am from the netherlands. i will keep updating this thread

Looking forward to the updates.. that one sexy looking bit of kit.. the 20cm will make a great travel companion!

Dave

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Nice design Killy. Very innovative (except for the four motors :) ).

Are you molding the CF yourself or did you have someone do it for you?

killy

hello bartman, thank you.
i have found someone who made this design ( it is my idea of the model but my autocad is not that good...hahah)
for me, and someone who cnc the alu model. and now i made some moulds myself and i am starting to produce them myself. i am searching for the right balance of weight and strength and i am almost where i want to be so i will show soon some frames with motors and in the air ( i will build myself a 6s lipo version, so i can test and stress the frame). lol.... i will keep updating with pictures and videos

killy

the extreme quad50 is almost ready, tomorrow i will maiden it, it is a 6s setup.
so it will rock.
i will post some vids