If your fed up, have a look at these

Macsgrafs

Just spent 5 days at RAF Fairford, the weather was superb for 3 days & a few showers on the other 2 days...which just happened to be the airshow days :( not to worry, I caught the practice displays in the sun.

Team Breitling going through thier paces
View attachment 546

C27 knife edge, rolls, loops & plenty of water vapour over the wings
View attachment 547

A10 pig
View attachment 548

Apache put on a great display, rolls & loops
View attachment 549

Continued in part 2

Attachments

• bret1.jpg
    bret1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 211
  • c27-1.jpg
    c27-1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 272
  • a10-1.jpg
    a10-1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 214
  • apache1.jpg
    apache1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 140
  • doesnt2.jpg
    doesnt2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 257

Macsgrafs

Attachments

• doesnt2.jpg
    doesnt2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 155
  • doesnt1.jpg
    doesnt1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 136
  • f16-1.jpg
    f16-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 194
  • f16-2.jpg
    f16-2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 207

Kilby

Fantastic! You shot these from the ground though, right? I was just at an air show around here and I wouldn't even think about putting my copter in the sky while all the big boys were flying overhead. To much air traffic, and much of it was very low flying over the beach.

Macsgrafs

Fantastic! You shot these from the ground though, right? I was just at an air show around here and I wouldn't even think about putting my copter in the sky while all the big boys were flying overhead. To much air traffic, and much of it was very low flying over the beach.

I sure did Kilby, via a canon 40D & a 100-400 F5.6L lens. Shame they are looking over compressed on here.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
When you posted that I thought they were going to be shots of her indoors!

Amazing Ross.. fantastic shots.. is the C25 just a newer version of the C15? Ahh no its only got 2 engines.. but again amazing shot.. well they all are

Dave

Macsgrafs

When you posted that I thought they were going to be shots of her indoors!

Amazing Ross.. fantastic shots.. is the C25 just a newer version of the C15? Ahh no its only got 2 engines.. but again amazing shot.. well they all are

Dave

hahahahaha I would get kicked off of here for posting the shots of her indoors...I have in excess of 20,000!!!!!
The C27 has been around for a while, one crashed at Fairford in 2002 from memory, I missed the shot as I was behind a hangar looking at stuff I shouldnt have been ;)

Glad you like them Dave, it's how I used to make my living!

Ross

Macsgrafs

Thanks Dave, I find a job is so much better if its something you really enjoy...hence why the MR camera ship ;)

Ross

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
You are so lucky to see anything flying at Fairford this year...I took the family and after an hour of them getting totally drenched on the Saturday, I was forced to head back home...so a day out (on my birthday) cost me £150 to walk in the rain for an hour :-(

Next year, me and the brother-in-law will go on our own!

Macsgrafs

You are so lucky to see anything flying at Fairford this year...I took the family and after an hour of them getting totally drenched on the Saturday, I was forced to head back home...so a day out (on my birthday) cost me £150 to walk in the rain for an hour :-(

Next year, me and the brother-in-law will go on our own!

They didnt start flying until 12 on the Saturday due to the heavy rain. I havent been inside the show ground for 2 years now, £45 is just too much, especially when on a tight budget. You should have hung on until 12, the sun came out & the flying was great...also NO heat haze as the air was to damp, so sharp pictures were the order of the day.

Ross