Droidworks Frame winner!

TheCrashCast

That was, without a doubt, the coolest way I've ever seen for selecting a winner! Great job and that's one nice Octo you flew in the vid! Congrats Dallas!

Emowillcox

Yeah thank to our sponsors so nice of them to give away some stuff.. and really nice job of Bartman to come up with the cool ideas on how to promote the site! I don’t wanna sound like a sore loser.. but I am in Houston.. so I wonder if Dallas will maybe go fly with me when he gets the new frame going? Also I thought I read in the fine print that the quad used for the drawing was supposed to have fully charged batteries.. and it looked like Bart just came back from sport flying then did the drawing ;-) so maybe need to do a redraw?

Anphib

Congrats Dallas!

A big thank you to the wonderful folks over at Droidworx, you guys are truly the best in the biz on so many levels! And also thanks to Bart for a great show! You rock buddy!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Congrats Dallas

From Dallas's reply I would say he's a happy man! Dallas, dont forget to PM me your shipping address for your props.

Dave

Congrats to Dallas and brilliant way to choose Bart, made me smile. Loved the Yellow Bus arriving with the children, in the rest of the world thats a very big American symbol. Loved that your wife did'nt want to be filmed. I can just hear my girlfriend refusing to do just the same. Muttering something along the lines of you and your silly big toys at the same time.

You went over and above there to show transparency. I would have trusted you to say you pulled it out of a hat.

I have to ask two things though.

Why do you keep a mug on the lawn and what sort of vultures do you see on that lawn??

Again well done, very cool.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Wish I`d seen the video before I found out the winner.:(

Loved the draw,I think they should do the Lotto draw that way too.:D

Congratulations to Dallas,I think I bailed out on the first pass:(

Thanks for the great competition Bart ,and to Droidworx for the prize:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

A superbly fair way of choosing a winner you got there Bart, good to see the octo doing a great job. Well done Dallas, enjoy your new venture & dont forget to run a build thread on it for all us losers to see ;) ;) ;)

Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
WHOLLY CRAP! I ACTUALLY WON! WOW! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU DROIDWORX AND MULTIROTORFORUMS.COM for giving me the best possible foundation for my copter. I'm speechless. I'm also stuck in a cabin with no cell or wifi service on a river in Oklahoma with giant catfish that bite people. I had to go the closest town- of 800 people to get a signal to see who the winner was ...and it was ME! I'm working here in Oklahoma until the middle of September on this show, but can't wait to keep you updated on my first build! (and ask for your advice that all of you have so generously shared). Thank you again to Droidworx and Multirotor, I truly appreciate this gift. Sorry Kilby and see you soon!

Sincerely,
Dallas

Congrats Dallas! Get home safe and keep us in the loop when you get started please.
Don't feel sorry for Kilby, he's getting married in a couple of days!:D:D

Ok, I saw how you folded "ThisSideUp's" name at 06:27 on your video. Thereby changing the aerodynamics causing it to fall off further. And we all know that Dallas is your Brother in Law. Shame, shame, shame! I would like to see a recount and know that I know as well as the "mower god" that my paper is still closer, right under the handle of that coffee cup as to be out of the picture. But I still love you guys, and you really touched my heart when you showed the kid's school bus stop in front of your house (coincidance or was that planned as a distraction of what was being done with all the other names in the background).

Now I am goin back to take my meds, maybe a couple more to calm my "looser" heart.

Sebbie

Well done Dallas, just wish it was a dream Like JR had. :)
Anyways best man won and we look forward to your build piccies, when your back. :)

IF YOU DIDN"T WIN,

There's still a way to win a Droidworx frame...........Click the link....

http://www.droidworx.com.au/rules.html

It's a photography contest with a frame as the prize. Good luck snappers!

Congratulations, Dallas!
By the way, this new contest from droidworks is a way more interesting game.. ok, mid-august, I'll have to think about a special subject to shoot with a multi!
I'm shure it'll be fun and we gonna see some nice or weird pics!
Cheers _

matwelli

Congrats to the Winner ! well done !

now, this droidworxs comp - maybe we could start a thread on here about it ?