Hoverfly Does Anyone Have..Hoverfly Sport X Config?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
moved to Hoverfly forum.

there's a thread going about the Hoverfly SPort so maybe that person will help you out. EflierNZ maybe?

Efliernz

Pete
Hey - I have heard of him ;) A damn nice bloke to :highly_amused:

I will re-aquaint myself with the Hoverfly Sport over the next week so I can help you. It has been a while since I played.

Pete

vector57

Thanks Pete. What I guess I need to know most is proper setup using the setup utility. I have way too much invested in this to destroy it on first lift off.

vector57

I have a Spektrum DX6 with ACRO programming, a DX7s with ACRO, and a Futaba T7CHP with ACRO Programming. I need someone who has the same or as close to as possible to lend me a hand with the settings of the radio. I don't have something set right for all three, and don't know enough about the radios to set proper settings for the HF Sport board. on an (X) quad.

I'm lacking on setting proper parameters. Some of the radios have MIX settings I can get clarity with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
this is no more complicated than clicking the X config in the proper tab under configuration. i have a sport on my X quad. cant be any easier. Just make sure you save it, have your esc's/props on right. Check it without props first. The setting has nothing to do with your radio.

vector57

ESC'S may be my problem

this is no more complicated than clicking the X config in the proper tab under configuration. i have a sport on my X quad. cant be any easier. Just make sure you save it, have your esc's/props on right. Check it without props first. The setting has nothing to do with your radio.

I have a CHEAP set of ESC'S on my copter, and basic ESC Programming, but no info on proper ESC Setup. Number of beeps is One, Two, Three

_,_ _,_ | _ _,_ _ _ _,_ _ | _ _ _,_ _ _ _ _ _,_ _ _ |

Only problem is, no way to tell what programming your in, and no real manual for programming. Each set of beeps is a Toggle I believe, between to limits, but I can't seem to tell by how the motors react except for the break.

Anyway, I got a New set of ESC's coming, Hopefully they will come with Precision Programming instructions. Not same esc's, a better brand, and all four.

Also, as I stated, I need to know the correct programming of the radio. If the setup of the radio is not right, nothing will be fixed by replacing anything.

Last edited by a moderator: