Today I find a store selling the all DJI Phantom parts and DIY parts with best price

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com

Attachments

• QQ截图20130722221816.jpg
    QQ截图20130722221816.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 283

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Website is listed below his username... So I should imagine it is his store. If you look at his posts, one is a new member from China (what a surprise) and the rest he is selling crap.

tstrike

pendejo grande
Guy just wants affirmation about his purchase of a DJI Phantom LED light belt. I say go Fred Ou, go and buy that DJI PhantomLED Light Belt and wear it proudly as a symbol of what this hobby is all about!

The problem with those lights is that there is no orientation to them, Fred. I would recommend hobbytoys77 sell a set of LEDs with different colors for orientation purposes.

lol... red is cool. However, what I was trying to say is that having the same color lights all the way around the aircraft doesn't help with orientation, in fact it probably makes it worse. The pilot needs to know front/back/left/right. So the LEDs viewable from the front should be a different color from those viewable from the read.

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
lol... red is cool. However, what I was trying to say is that having the same color lights all the way around the aircraft doesn't help with orientation, in fact it probably makes it worse. The pilot needs to know front/back/left/right. So the LEDs viewable from the front should be a different color from those viewable from the read.
According to my experience, a video of camera or GPS positioning can help you distinguish the direction,This LED only cool and beautiful,if have the diffrent color lights on the around,that is very cool,hope them think about diffrent color.

But I have bought, hehe

Here's what I was talking about. It really helps the pilot to glance at his aircraft in the distance and immediately know which way is forward. But yes, colored lights also do may it look really cool. I hope you enjoy your lights and your Phantom!
View attachment 12906

Attachments

• Photo May 25, 3 29 47 PM.jpg
    Photo May 25, 3 29 47 PM.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 350

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I prefer to fly at night, without light. Makes a more fun and interesting experience, but seller tell me, they no sell..... Fred ou bought all the lights for his "Phantom".

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
I prefer to fly at night, without light. Makes a more fun and interesting experience, but seller tell me, they no sell..... Fred ou bought all the lights for his "Phantom".
They tell you "no sell"?but in this store selling,you can buy directly,I think so.