Graupner 10" E Props in the UK?

Bowley

Like hens teeth these days, I wish some enterprising person would buy the design from Graupner since they have gone under I believe. I just stocked up on spare 9x5's as nothing I've tried compares to them on my 450. they were from electric wingman but they have no 10" in stock.

Electro 2

Indeed, the tooling and intellectual property of Graupner was bought, the question is will the new Asian owner continue the prop line or not?

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Just for information. You can buy them from team black sheep website, 9x5 are $30 for 4 of them...

-----------------------------
Sent using my fingers on my electronic telecommunicating device thingy via Tapatalk 2

CrashMaster

Just for information. You can buy them from team black sheep website, 9x5 are $30 for 4 of them...
Out of principle I wouldn't buy from Team Blacksheep they are a disgrace to the hobby and have probably caused or at least escalated part of the problem in the US relating to banning AP.

CrashMaster

Indeed, the tooling and intellectual property of Graupner was bought, the question is will the new Asian owner continue the prop line or not?
Let's hope they do and continue to engineer them to the same German standards and not the sweatshop standards we now expected from many Asian produced goods.

djneils98

i have purchased 9" ones from TBS before - good service but slow delivery and then a customs charge then need drilling for DJI motors

It's the 10" that I wanted (work awesome with 4s on a F450)