Something for DJI to take notes from

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I see where you are going with that question, since GPS is only locating 1 point in space. But I think the overall speed(refresh rate) and accuracy of current GPS would not come close to this. The MoCap systems they use are very fast and designed for this purpose.

ChrisViperM

....at 3:11: "....you can notice that the quad is making fine adjustments to keep the pole balanced..."

As for DJI, you need to make serious adjustments with a pole (or basebal bat) to keep the copter balanced.....

Chris

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
That was so fantastically amazing! Those things had like 100 different flight modes! Such an awe inspiring demonstration by an expert speaker.

Thank you for sharing that!

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
That was so fantastically amazing! Those things had like 100 different flight modes! Such an awe inspiring demonstration by an expert speaker.

Thank you for sharing that!

My pleasure.... I loved the way they learn..... They have come so far and have even further to go.

Dewster

....at 3:11: "....you can notice that the quad is making fine adjustments to keep the pole balanced..."

As for DJI, you need to make serious adjustments with a pole (or basebal bat) to keep the copter balanced.....

Chris
pretty funny. The first time that I tried to demonstrate the RTH feature my craft went into toilet bowl mode. I didn't read the manual to figure out how to regain control. I thought to myself that I needed a bat to bring it down safely. Lol.