Aeronavics / Droidworx DroidWorx Gimbal Controllers / Gimbals ?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Seen these and asked the question!

attachment.php

attachment.php

SMP

Oy maybe I missed something here but thought this was a pic of a future droidworx complete offering including gimbal?? If so, thats a Photohigher AV200 hiding under there.

I know you've managed to get your PH gimbal working but its been a genuine struggle getting even marginal results out of the pair of AV200s we own. Partly due to inherent servo limits, the many mechanical elements; tray screws, roll carriers etc and then of course the bloody Skyline which PH flat abandoned... These two gimbals have consumed more of my life than ANY other piece of gear we have ever owned. Even after devoting this much time and money both in tuning and in post production fixing the footage it produces, the simple truth is we have learned to fly around the gimbal not with it. Short takes, straight moves, NO direction changes, No Tilts and no Spirals. I LOVE Droidworx frames and respect PH for their ability to put something in the air under the price of a cineflex but if Droid/PH team up for a factory solution I wish them both the very best of luck.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cant agree more on the skyline, I shodder tothink how may man hours that thing has consumed and for PH to abandon it as they seem to have there is a LOT of very dircruntled customers who will NEVER buy anothwr PH product. That said the AV200 and AV130 have been the best I have seen for a servo driven Gimbal and still are imo. The Cinistar with Radians is probably the best package at the moment. The way DW are going I cant see them NOT producing a gimbal to compliment the rest of their products. I am sure Rob and Linda can see the gap in the market and hopefully produce something that we can just go fly!

Dave

alexoki

Photohigher have sold a boat load of skylines and it is a disgrace for them to pocket the money and walk away from their half-assed attempt and onto their next project. Wont be getting my money again.

Last edited by a moderator: