Commercial shot entirely with a multirotor...

This entire commercial was shot with our Cinestar 8 / Hoverfly Pro combo. We shot it with a Panasonic GH3 and Maxamps batteries kept us in the air all day. More details on the Vimeo page for it. Thanks to all the great folks on this forum that have helped us so much along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks! We just did the filming on this one. Post work was done by the great folks at Crawford in Atlanta. They were the production company and we did the shooting.

Funny story... At the end of the day's shooting I asked them what percentage of the commercial would be our aerials. Their answer: "100%. All of it."

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
Hey Benjamin, really good work here.

But be careful with this postings. Apparently the FAA really is trolling the forums. All the pros have stopped posting at HeliFreak.

Nice Ben.
Enjoyed it very much.

The functionality of multi-rotors - and the suitability in this type of application is promoted by this kind of quality work.

d.

15crewdawg

Well done. Absolutely top-notch filming. That is the type of thing we should be showing more of to the public.

But be careful with this postings. Apparently the FAA really is trolling the forums. All the pros have stopped posting at HeliFreak.

I wonder to what end? Are they looking to see how this tech is being used? Or the more sinister side, looking for instances of dangerous/illegal uses which they can use to enact heavy restrictions?
I'd say as long as the video shows professional qualities, instead of reckless behavior, it can only shine a good light on the hobby/industry.

The ones who will screw it up are the folks ignoring safety considerations.