DJI WKM ASSISTANT 1.30a NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Hello guys,

I'm looking to download DJI WKM Assistant Software 1.30a for FW version 5.12a_beta

I've tried the trade.rc link that people were posting, but that doesn't work anymore.

Does anybody still have that version saved somewhere, or know of a link that works...?
My laptop is running Windows7 (64bit version)

Thanks,

Maverick.

Maverick

UPDATE :

Downloaded ; Installed ; and now communicating with my new, (well, it's NEW to me) DROIDERBUILT Droidworx ADX3 Y6.

I just wish Postman Pat would hurry up with my 4s Overlanders, til I get her airborne.....

Thanks to antonio&c for the link - great archive!

And thanks to Droider for a nice bird! Very well put together, and I hope to have many happy flights with it.

Also, thanks to Geoff @ quadcopters.co.uk for the Futaba Rx transplant, and helping me programme my radio to it, set up gimbal travel, and fail-safe etc... It's just a pity weather was crap at the time, and we couldn't get for a fly around.

Roll on MRF UK MEETING, 2013!!!

Mav.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Glad you got the Assistant OK. Nice Link antonio&c. Bookmarked that one.

So Maverick has PP delivered yet?

Be good to her she is up and flying on the Futaba.

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Maverick you know who's site you got your assistant from! He was at the MR meet. Great resource and well done Jonathan for making the effort to archive the firmware for everyone to access if required.

Dave

Maverick

Glad you got the Assistant OK. Nice Link antonio&c. Bookmarked that one.

So Maverick has PP delivered yet?

Be good to her she is up and flying on the Futaba.

Dave

Unfortunately not yet! With the bank holiday weekend, things must have slowed up - I just got an e-mail from Overlander today, with tracking number, so I should probably have them tomorrow. Winds are still very strong here though. But I now have an extra hour of daylight in the evening... :)

Maverick

Maverick you know who's site you got your assistant from! He was at the MR meet. Great resource and well done Jonathan for making the effort to archive the firmware for everyone to access if required.

Dave

Really...? Which one was he? RCFlying...?

Status
Not open for further replies.