RC glide from space. real FPV!

ChrisViperM

That guy can only be David Windestål from Sweden.....

He is more nuts about FPV-flying than anyone else on this planet.....

That's his homepage: http://rcexplorer.se

Just curious what's next....FPV on Uranus ????

Chris

kloner

Aerial DP
i've never seen somebody so advanced have so many problems. he's a wreck most the time.... epic fail at niagra falls....... this one floated for 20 minutes without video contact going up cause a wire failed then destroyed the antenna releasing a balloon.... wth?

I've got mixed feelings about this kinda stuff..... if people freak out about a small foam plane being over 400', what about a small one at 60,000 feet? as a guy trying to promote fpv and not look like a danger to society is to forego tricks like this

kloner

Aerial DP
wanted to send a gopro up on a balloon to show my kids, but i'm scared to do that. We find real weather balloons in the colorado river alot. I've turned in 3 over the last 15 years...... has this little foam cooler that hangs from them full of instruments, not much different than a plane i guess.

Great view up there..... i want my ashes spread from a weather balloon at 60,000

RuralFPV

COWS!!!!
i've never seen somebody so advanced have so many problems. he's a wreck most the time.... epic fail at niagra falls....... this one floated for 20 minutes without video contact going up cause a wire failed then destroyed the antenna releasing a balloon.... wth?

I've got mixed feelings about this kinda stuff..... if people freak out about a small foam plane being over 400', what about a small one at 60,000 feet? as a guy trying to promote fpv and not look like a danger to society is to forego tricks like this

Part of me agrees with this.

Part of me says that the public finds weather balloons harmless so associating RC aircraft with the harmless machinations of a weather balloon could ease some tension a bit.

I also like the presentation, pretty pictures for the uninitiated to ogle. :)