Aeronavics / Droidworx Droidworx mini 6

nicwilke

good thing you got a brushless gimbal. that naza likes to hover manual mid stick if you can prop it there. GPS mode was nailing it.....exept that weird dji wobbling... smaller props would help that alot

just to compare something to it, the fully loaded disco weighs 1600 grams with 4000 4s and full fpv/hero. crazy your that light. my 1000kv motors liked 8" best.

So, the Disco is about 1.1 kilo sans lipo?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
guys,

vendor etiquette on the site is to not hijack each others' threads. what you do in PM's is your business but a thread on a specific build shouldn't be an opportunity for other vendors to jump in with references to their stuff. especially in the vendor area used for the OP's thread.

thanks,
bart

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
fwiw, i was responding to the posts on page one before i saw there were four more pages! i should go to bed already...

nicwilke

Sorry I hijacked your thread Nic. Wont happen again.
Haha, No issue at all mate. I understand what Bart is mentioning, but it didnt even cross my mind. Its all just fun and banter with me. I think we are all still good mates here, hahaha.

nicwilke

this is the first naza I've ever flown, not sure if I like it or if I love it. I'm getting the YS-X4 this week, but think the extra size and the wifi module will be too big for the mini. I'm also being sent the Xaircraft SuperX for beta testing next month, that will be interesting as I used to beta test for them a while ago, and I never had any of the issues the others did. perhaps this mini 6 would fit the superX.

Bowley

this is the first naza I've ever flown, not sure if I like it or if I love it. I'm getting the YS-X4 this week, but think the extra size and the wifi module will be too big for the mini. I'm also being sent the Xaircraft SuperX for beta testing next month, that will be interesting as I used to beta test for them a while ago, and I never had any of the issues the others did. perhaps this mini 6 would fit the superX.

Let us know how you get on with the SuperX. good to see XA still alive and kicking, love the look of the TAG V6, Looks like they have a new motor prop combo also. Could XAircraft be back in contention?

Last edited by a moderator:

nicwilke

Let us know how you get on with the SuperX. good to see XA still alive and kicking, love the look of the TAG V6, Looks like they have a new motor prop combo also. Could XAircraft be back in contention?

Motor/Prop combo is Tmotor. They are using the Tmotor carbon props, sweeeet. I have some myself, but will have to wait for adapters.

nicwilke

It dissapeared. I have no idea where it went. I'll try to upload it, but heres it scaring birds from my palm tree.

Last edited by a moderator: