***** ZeroUAV High One ON sale from OCT 1 - Nov 1 - AWESOME DEAL ON A GREAT RIG *****

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys, I did a review of the Prototype ZeroUAV HighOne for "another" site a while back and I gave it the best score I could give a rig.
I have had over 350 flights with my high one with the Gemini Flight Control and flown a GH3 and a GH4 with it and it's Z1400 Gimbal. And it has been flawless.
I have several pro rigs and I find myself using the HighOne more than any others... it's juts that good.

And this month from October to November 1st you can save a TON and have a ready to fly PRO AV rig with a PRO Gimbal, Gemini Flight Control WITH A CASE for under $4000!!! $3999.00.

This is a STEAL.

I can not recommend this unit enough. I have shot so much with the HighOne...

Here's a few examples...

Watch the last 2 minutes...

Almost all of the beginning of this was shot on the HighOne!
And all the aerials here:

SO if you have been thinking about a new rig, something compact, easy to transport, great flight times and perfect for your GH3/GH4 I can not recommend the ZeroUAV HighOne enough! And now only $3999!!!

To take advantage of this go to: www.zerouav.com

attachment.php

Attachments

• 01en.jpg
    01en.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
That's an impressive price for what you're getting. Are you limited on lenses for the GH4 in that gimbal or will it balance with a wide range? What batteries are you using and what kind of flight times?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
You can use several lenses. (I think it's called EVIL, and it supports like 4 lenses, but if you do the weights, more like 20 lenses)
It's truly a huge leap above the Zenmuse. And look at the examples above, the Z1400 gimbal kicks some major butt!
I am using 10,000 6S packs and flying for 12 min with 2 left or 16,000 packs and flying for 15 min with plenty left in the tank.
The HighOne is seriously an awesome rig.

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Wow, that's not bad at all... I sent that info to my partner/camera operator/guy who pays for everything. Looks like it would be a much better deal than the S900+Zenmuse we were considering for a backup!

ETA: Where would it be ordered from? I don't see a store on the site.

ChrisViperM

That rig looks great and SleepyC is arround long enough to be trustworthy....but this promotion deal is .....mhhhh.....a bit fishy. They don't mention it on their website, only on facebook is some info about it.....https://www.facebook.com/zerouav.international
Offer is limited to 200 units, and you have to contact UAV via email.....

Some things are always too good to be true.....unless you hurry up.

Chris

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Chris,

ZeroUAV has been pretty straight forward with me. Good people to deal with.
The sale is legit.

Av8Chuck

its interesting to watch this sort of thing happen to Chinese companies, I don't doubt its a good deal but if their going after a more professional market then costs isn't, or shouldn't be, the most critical deciding factor, so lowering the price makes people who've probably been down this path with the likes of DJI very skeptical. If its positioned for the hobbyist then its way too expensive.

I guess this could be chalked up to cultural differences but I don't think that's the case, its probably more generational and I don't think they have a clue how to market anything. Its a shame to watch good products struggle because they don't really understand marketing and selling at a more professional level. XAircraft is another good example of how they don't really seem to understand positioning.

If this is such a good deal and they didn't sell out the 200 units in hours then something is being lost in the translation. I've been working with a company in Hong Kong and when I started it was like talking to someone out of the '50's, they were convinced they understood marketing but they were hardly selling anything, now two years later their knocking it out of the park, but it took that long for them to let go of really antiquated ideas.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I do agree they need help with marketing.
They also need a god distributor here in the US with real money and skills.

The Highone BLOWS AWAY the DJI S900 - 1000 in regard to the GH3/4.
The Z1400 Gimbal is awesome and can use multiple lenses. The features that ACTUALLY work are 10X more advanced than even the A2 can offer.
Also the reliability of the Gemini flight control is awesome.

If they had the marketing behind them they would explode. I wish I had the funds, I'd do it myself!

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
I have found my Gemini impossible to tune for my heavy lifter. It doesn't help that the instructions for tuning it are poor and I would be the first to admit that the fault lies more with me through a lack of understanding of the best way to tune it. I tried for ages messing with the pitch roll and sway settings but never got the machine close to being locked in and it certainly never came close to as flying as nicely as my WKG or the A2. There are some great features with the Gemini which do surpass the DJI products but at the moment until I can work out what it wrong with tuning for a heavy lifter my Gemini is firmly grounded.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Tuning is really not that hard. I'd make sure everything is balanced, that you calibrated the ESC's to the stick and such.
I had my Gemini WAY out and it was still good, and when it's locked in, it's amazing.
My A2, WKM's, SuperX's, Naza1 - 2, KK2, ADM nothing flys as good as the Gemini. Even in insane wind it's rock solid.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Im an experienced builder so everything was very well calibrated, tuned, you name it and as soon as I put a WKM on it flew perfectly. With the Gemini on, not even close. John at ZeroUAV was not very helpful but marks to him for even replying unlike DJI!