Zenuse GH3 strange noise from motors

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Why is it moving like that? Are you giving it inputs to make it spin? Any strange noises when just idle but powered up? Is it producing vibes at all?

Sorry, more questions!

robyr1

is moving because it's not connected to the wookong..and i still don't understand how to connect for a 1 pilot setup..i have a futaba t14SG. It doesn't vibes...but the noise is it normal?

rotorvista

Mine made that exact same noise I sent it back and should get a replacement tomorrow. I will let you know if the new one makes the same noise. Is your aux2 control working? ie have you got forward/down control on a 2way switch? And does the tilt auto level when resetting? Mine did not.

robyr1

Can u please how to connect the gcu for one pilot solution? I have the t14sg and i need to control the pitch with the LD potentiometer..the autolevel work right..but the noise is strange! Let me know if the replacement has the same noise!

robyr1

could somebody help me wiring this GCU?? What port i have to use? Where should be connected to control the pitch only with LD potentiometer?