Zenmuse Z15 with NEX7 & S800 Evo LED lights

ddikie

Guys, quick question on the Zenmuse Z15 with NEX 7 I flew 6 batteries today and its s new setup and found that whilst putting new batteries on the Zenmuse had a bit of a fit and would not initialise, after a power down & up again it sorted itself out...is there a default mode to switch on or off - in reset mode or something.

Also one of my green LED lights under the ESC was intermittent on off ( mostly off) but motor seemed fine..should i be worried about this is there an easy fix?

Managed to get a few nice dessert pics in a development which was roads but no houses bit spooky...View attachment 14815

Attachments

• DSC00181.jpg
    DSC00181.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 156

Uppman Theodor

The S800 EVO is a new generation of hex-rotor platform designed for professional aerial photography. Amongst other design features, it has a strengthened and rigid frame structure, strong and stable power system and also an efficient and esky big lama, all of these features make the S800 EVO a perfect choice for commercial and industrial AP applications.

rilot

The S800 EVO is a new generation of hex-rotor platform designed for professional aerial photography. Amongst other design features, it has a strengthened and rigid frame structure, strong and stable power system and also an efficient and esky big lama, all of these features make the S800 EVO a perfect choice for commercial and industrial AP applications.

Erm?

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke

Who the hell are you and what is all this sales rubbish you are talking? The only part of your blather that has any credence is "The S800 EVO is a new". The rest is rubbish.