ZenMuse Z15-G video output has no colour

tomh

Hi,

We've recently purchased an S800 with a ZenMuse Z15-G, and a Panasonic GH2 Camera.

When we connect from the AV port of the Zenmuse directly to a monitor, we can see a video image, but it is scrolling, and the colour information is wrong (red and green offset, and the image is mostly monochrome).

Video password is "zenmuse":

We've tried two different monitors, and checked that the pin out from the Z15 matches what's going into the monitor. We've also tried another camera (a gopro) going into the zenmuse HDMI connector.

I've read on DJI's wiki that this symptom can be down to a faulty V1 HDMI board. How do I identify which version of the board I have, and is there anything else I should check first?

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

tomh

Solved this. For anyone else out there, if you have a Panasonic GH-2, and having trouble, try making sure that you can set the HDMI output to PAL mode. Ours was bought from the US, so we had to hack it using the Flowmotion settings available here. Once we did that, PAL was an option in the menu, and the video output via the stinger was fine.