zenmuse gh3 pitch control

robyr1

Registered UserJoined Aug 201034 PostsCould somebody help me to improve the pitch control feature of my gh3 gimbal?I fly with my lumix gh3 and gimbal zenmuse gh3, with one piot mode, with my LD potentiometer of my futab t14sg i can control the pitch of the camera, but movements are not proportional to my movements of the potentiometer.*If i try to touch it rotating clockwise (for example) the camera go down untill i'll rotate the potentiometer inti the other side (counter clockwise)...And is not easy to flight and check always "where is the camera"! With my smaller h3-2d and gopro, i don't have this such problem!! Any idea howto solve it?**

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Try adjusting your end points on the transmitter. And check the operation of the potentiometer on the monitor screen to fine tune it.

rotorvista

slowing it down won't change the characteristic it is exponential and not proportional that is the way DJI have configured it in the firmware, unfortunately you will just have to get used to it unless DJI change it but I doubt if they will

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I see what you mean now. Won't change the characteristic, just slows the turn rate down with end points. So yes, it will keep turning with a potentiometer until you center it again. I like this feature because many of my videos that look like I have a two man set-up are just one man as you can do your maneuver whilst the camera slowly pans down.

You'll get used to it mate. :tennis:

robyr1

GOSH! really?? But the "simple" H3-2D has this featuer, and my 2000 euros Zenmuse GH3 not!! Also, the alexmos has this feature where you can control easy the pitch..why not of my zenmuse GH3 gimbal?? :upset:

sk5

Robyr, can you briefly explain how you got the 1 pilot mode to work on your A2? Can't seem to map any channels for pitch adjustment