YS-X6 controller incl. 16 waypoint activation

rwijnhov

YS-X6 controller incl. 16 waypoint activation

For sale:
Perfect working ys-x6 controller incl. 16 waypoint activation (i won the 16 waypoints activation in the zerouav contest)
Features:
The functions of 16-waypoint version as below:
16waypoints version
1 Auto (Takeoff/ Go Home/Landing)
2 Handfeel Control (Phone Attitude Control)
3 Target Lock & Fly encircle (No limitation)
4 Click/Touch & Fly To Point (No limitation)
5 Realtime Flight status (Google Earth Map)
6 Follow Me (Auto-tracking)
7 Auto-Navigation (16Waypoints + 1000m diameters )
8 Flyfree (Joystick Control) (need to buy joystick)
9 Fail/Safe (auto hover--go home--landing)
10 Realtime Power Display Information(none)
11 Low Voltage Alert (By Phone Vibration)
12 RTH Switch from Transmitter directly
13 Built-in Gimbal Stabilization
14 Flight Control Mode(GPS Atittude Mode/ Atittude Mode/ Manual Mode)
15 Support Bluetooth module

This combination with 16 waypoint now costrs $1550,00 new.

My price 950$ excl. shipping. (has to be shipped from europe).

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: arial">

Last edited by a moderator:

Rwijnhov, I might be interested (I've got to check and verify my spending possibilities with my wife and carry out an awful amount of convincing) in adding it to my current set-ups...out of curiosity why are you selling it ?

rwijnhov

I just own way to many fc. Wookong, aq, ys, apm. And I need some funds to finish my flex a with av200.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

rwijnhov

I just added a video of the controller flying this afternoon. Don't mind the camera work it is a bit hard to film and fly at the same time :) as you can see it behaves verry good even in high wind.

@David,
Pls let me know by tonight if you want it. I have 2 more people interested but you were the first to respond.

I just added a video of the controller flying this afternoon. Don't mind the camera work it is a bit hard to film and fly at the same time :) as you can see it behaves verry good even in high wind.

@David,
Pls let me know by tonight if you want it. I have 2 more people interested but you were the first to respond.

Will do.
Regards
David

Ok then I will reserve it for you till tonight.

rwijnhov, my financially controlling half has just veto'd any of 'our' funds to purchase further MR equipment. In plain English she has placed a curb on my spending in these areas therefore I am going to reluctantly withdraw my intention to buy the YS-X6 from you (I wanted to place it on a small hex frame similar to your rig in the vid). My sincere apologies for holding up your sale. My guess is that you will have no difficulties in selling it at your asking price.

Regards
David.

jrlederer

I'll take it straight away if you want to sell it still. Been Pretty good at resisting the purchase of one of hese but, fine, you win and I'll crack under the pressure. ;)