Ya bought it!

kloner

Aerial DP
Ever wonder what happens when kloner dinks a wing with a nex......

Attachments

• _DSC0348.jpg
    _DSC0348.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 236
  • _DSC0349.jpg
    _DSC0349.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 241

SMP

Chuckling here.... pretty sure you can salvage uh.... er... nope, not a thing!

Shooting a wedding back in the day and had a Preacher knock off one of my bodies with a Canon L attached to the front of it. Looked kinda like that. I mean how do you get mad at a bloody preacher...

Sorry mate!! :black_eyed:

kloner

Aerial DP
no worries.... i was flying that train track with a nex and somehow it dug in a wingtip and cartwheeled down the tracks. The body still totaly works, but the lens, well, shes a gonner. needed a decent prime anyways, now i gotta excuse.. The sensor is pretty wiped out, guess you take that in for a cleaning first? or is that the end of that too? just dusty as hell

kloner

Aerial DP
just made it cost another $10 to crash it...... the glass is still clean out front though....... i've been awake too long under too much pressure,,,,,,, that's the result. sob

Razzil

I've been looking for a 1650 pelican case, and have been debating on getting one from B&H.
I'm in Canada, so I'm looking at $300 a case, I need two ... are they good to deal with?

I've been looking for a 1650 pelican case, and have been debating on getting one from B&H.
I'm in Canada, so I'm looking at $300 a case, I need two ... are they good to deal with?

Hi Razzil.
I just bought this case http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=HPRC+HP2700FB&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search= from B&H. I can send better pictures if needed. It's quite well made and has two side clamps in addition to the front closures.

I couldn't beat the price and they shipped to my door in 3 working days.

Dale.

Last edited by a moderator: