Y6 Aerial Photo Platform Buil

Benjimoto

Hello gents!

Here's the deal, I'm looking to build a Y6 to hoist a Panasonic GH4/Nikon D7000/D4. I've been doing a bit of research and believe I have a parts list all lined up. If any of you experience builders out there could take a look at what I'm planning, and give me your thoughts (even if it's that I'm just out to lunch), it would be greatly appreciated!

Just so you all know, this won't be my first build (I know better), but it will be my second after I build my first, small, test multirotor. Please if you can just comment on the build itself, not on my skill level.

Frame: Vulcan UAV Y6 Mantis
Motors: Tmotor U7
ESCs: Turnigy Plush 60 Amp
---> Is this overkill? The U7s draw up to a max of 44 Amp, and there are no TP ESCs between 40 Amp and 60 Amp, better safe than sorry?
Flight Controller: Naza-M V2
Props: Tmotor Carbon 15"
Transmitter: Dx8 (I already own one, will upgrade to something more beefy later)
Receiver:A8000 (^)

Here are the two areas I'm a little dubious on, the Power Distribution and the Battery. Here's what I'm looking at currently:

Battery: Max AMP 6500Mah 4-cell 14.8v Dual Core Battery Pack
---> So... what if I want to run batteries in tandem? This battery almost weighs a pound (639g), is 1278g of battery weight WAY to much? I've been trying to calculate flight times, and I think I could get somewhere around 10 mins, and I think that's a pretty conservative estimate.

Link: http://www.maxamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=Lipo-6500-148-Pack&cat=361

Power Distribution: ??? From what I've read, running the kind of current I'm looking to pull through a board is bad news. Do I just wire all the ESCs together with appropriate wiring? What kind of wiring would that be? Any links or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated! Pretend money is not an object, I'll deal with costs and such later, I just want to know if what I'l looking at is feasible.