Xoar PJA 12" Becchwood props, group buy

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I may be making an order next week for 12" Xoar Beechwood props. The PJA props are intended for nitro engines and they make a lot of lift yet only weigh about 21g. I'm probably be ordering a bunch of 12x5 props in CW and CCW rotation. If there are enough people interested I could get additional sizes ordered.

In past orders, pairs were $20 or less but I'll know better next week when I call before ordering. Delivery is approx 6 weeks from date of order plus time for me to separate and ship everything.

I have 12" Xoar PJA props on my coaxial quad and I'd be comfortable lifting 13 to 14 pounds with them on Tiger 2814 motors.

Thanks,
Bart

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'm in for sure. but would also like to get 12x6 or 7 for lower props. if you do a group order maybe people requesting can say if they are ok with predrilled holes at 6mm so they can all be done the same on their end.

Thanks Bart

Yuri

Bartman

I'm in for sure. but would also like to get 12x6 or 7 for lower props. if you do a group order maybe people requesting can say if they are ok with predrilled holes at 6mm so they can all be done the same on their end.

Thanks Bart

Yuri

12x7's for the bottom (CCW looking down at them) are available off the shelf from www.justmodelprops.com........look for the beechwood tractor props

pootman

Hi Bart,

I just posted this in another thread, hope it's ok to repost it here.

"I've been thinking about switching out my apc sf11x4.7 props for xoars. Does anyone know where to get xoars pairs in the US?
Also, when I switch from apc sf to xoars on my planes I tend to got up a size to get similar power output. Should I go for 12x4's or 12x5's vs 11x5's when switching to xoars? I'm running Avroto motors on MK BL ESCs. Thanks"

If 12x4 or 12x5 will work well on my octo running Avroto motors then I'm in for 5 pairs.

Lance

Bartman

Hi Bart,

I just posted this in another thread, hope it's ok to repost it here.

"I've been thinking about switching out my apc sf11x4.7 props for xoars. Does anyone know where to get xoars pairs in the US?
Also, when I switch from apc sf to xoars on my planes I tend to got up a size to get similar power output. Should I go for 12x4's or 12x5's vs 11x5's when switching to xoars? I'm running Avroto motors on MK BL ESCs. Thanks"

If 12x4 or 12x5 will work well on my octo running Avroto motors then I'm in for 5 pairs.

Lance

What is your total flying weight?

pootman

Hi Bart,

Sorry it took so long to reply with the weight of my octo. It's 12lbs 0.4oz. I'm currently getting 9 min flights with two 4s 5000mAh in parallel. I can probably push it to 10 min, but I like landing with a little juice to spare. Thanks again.

Lance

Bartman

Lance, I keep forgetting to get this arranged and the order placed. At 12 lbs, the 12X5 Xoar PJA props will work very well and put your motors in a happy place RPM wise.
I'll call tomorrow to get it all taken care of (but feel free to send me a reminder as I'm in the weeds at the moment with the kids finally home from school this week for the summer).
Bart

pootman

No worries Bart. I'm currently saving up for a 3DHS 104 Slick :). I've been kicking the idea around about using some nice XOAR props for the octo. When I saw your thread, I figured I'd better jump on it before I miss the opportunity.

Lance