XAircraft XAircraftX Request

jfro

Aerial Fun
As I'm getting some experience with my Xaircraft X, I have a couple requests to be considered to maybe add to the firmware/software.

1. I've read and believe it's good practice on the XAircraft X to calibrate/recalibrate the compass when flying in a different location. This seems to be a great idea, but it's so awkward to do on anything other than a small quad. It's too much work on my 850mm x8. Please see if you can come up with a better way, or at least get it done in 1 turn as opposed to needing 3 full turns x 3 orientations.

2. Consider giving us some feedback in your FC GUI to what are radio is doing. I'd like to be able to hook into the usb on the FC, and then see some feedback as I test out my radio. IE.... when I flip my 3 way switch that switches between manual, att, and gps, have some feedback in the GUI showing what mode I switch to. When I move my sticks, I see what they are doing via a graph.
It's one thing my Naza does I really appreciate and use.

3. I know this has been discussed before and not gotten much traction, but I would like an IOC mode. Mainly as a back up. Say I am out 100 yards or so and I lose orientation and I'm low on battery. I like the idea of being able to flip a switch and then bring the stick towards my body knowing the my MR will be flying towards me regardless of which way it's pointing. I can go back to gps or att once I figure out whats going on. Losing orientation is my biggest problem and the IOC is a nice back up.

Just my 2 cents....

Av8Chuck

All good request but what's the difference between flipping a switch to enter IOC and flipping a switch to enter RTH? Accept for a possible change in altitude doesn't it accomplish the same thing?

jfro

Aerial Fun
but what's the difference between flipping a switch to enter IOC and flipping a switch to enter RTH? Accept for a possible change in altitude doesn't it accomplish the same thing?

You are correct. I do want to control altitude plus possibly the rate of return. It's mainly a security/control thing IM0. There are time when a rise in altitude is going to trouble. Trees, Power Lines, buildings, etc...