XAircraft Xaircraft?

All this talk about the uncertainly of XA is a shame as I won't be purchasing any more of their kit until I see some evidence of firstly their viability as a company and then of their intent to release further technology. Fortunately I have not invested a great deal so far but the SuperX is such a cool piece of technology so I really hope they get their act together.

Naterpin

All this talk about the uncertainly of XA is a shame as I won't be purchasing any more of their kit until I see some evidence of firstly their viability as a company and then of their intent to release further technology. Fortunately I have not invested a great deal so far but the SuperX is such a cool piece of technology so I really hope they get their act together.

What are you talking about. XA is doing well and they have lots of stuff coming up. The miniX, Xink, Xmission and Xlink for the SuperX. They have a dealer in the US that is a problem but there is more then one dealer in the US.

I am taking about proof of the technology that is supposed to be coming up. Where is the official statements? Where is the official marketing telling us what this technology is and what we can expect? I have not seen anything and I suspect I won't until they perhaps turn up. Don't get me wrong I really want to see this stuff from them but there is enough uncertainty to prevent me from investing more until I see the evidence of this speculation. Like many have already said XA is very quiet.

Naterpin

The last few times they did talk about what was coming . They sir-come to pressure and release stuff early before tester got to work on them. They released the MiniX and official video.
DJI did not start leaking stuff about the inspire till it was ready. The Industries marketing has evolved and will continue to. They have posted Some concept stuff on like the two rescue UAVs but limit what they tell us till they are ready.

Pumpkinguy

Looks like the 2nd superx I ordered will will be here in a day or 2. 15 day waiting period is up so I will call visa tomorrow and file a claim for the one I got burnt on from XAA. :) life is good.

Zirt57

Ummm, on their web page: http://www.xaircraft.com/ If you are waiting for XA to come to this forum (or any forum) to make an official announcement, then you will also have to wait until h e double hockey sticks freezes over. They no longer do that.

Jeff

I actually can't blame them for not joining a forum as they would soon end up arguing the toss with various people all of whom probably have their own agendas. I am in no rush to buy anything at the moment so will wait and what happens.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I am taking about proof of the technology that is supposed to be coming up. Where is the official statements? Where is the official marketing telling us what this technology is and what we can expect? I have not seen anything and I suspect I won't until they perhaps turn up. Don't get me wrong I really want to see this stuff from them but there is enough uncertainty to prevent me from investing more until I see the evidence of this speculation. Like many have already said XA is very quiet.

You are going to drive yourself mad trying to figure out the Asian mindset and business models. 90% of XA's market is in Asia and their desires and requirements are very different from Europeans.

X

Aerovideo

The only thing I worry about Xaircraft is that they are turning to other commercial markets/interests and leaving the hobby market behind. I've seen that happen with Hoverfly here in the US.

Wasn't there a prior XaircraftUSA dealer that went through this same implosion that XaircraftAmerica is doing?

Paul

Pumpkinguy

Did anyone find out what happened to this guy? Nothing on Google so I doubt anything bad happened to him. website still active and taking orders. Someone has to know something. What I don't get is the guy that answered the phone. Said he can't get ahold of drew. Drew owes him 6'weeks pay. The guy can't take a drive over to Drews house? Something very fishy going on.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I'm speculating but from what I know of Drew from my interactions, I think his family business is very successful, and he was doing XA US on his own. I wonder if the family business needed him and he went.

Again, no first hand knowledge, just speculating. But when I did hang with Drew he was a nice guy, solid dude, so I think it has to be something like that.

Again this bumms me out as I love the Super X. Guess I'll have to find a new source!

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I'm speculating but from what I know of Drew from my interactions, I think his family business is very successful, and he was doing XA US on his own. I wonder if the family business needed him and he went.

Again, no first hand knowledge, just speculating. But when I did hang with Drew he was a nice guy, solid dude, so I think it has to be something like that.

Again this bumms me out as I love the Super X. Guess I'll have to find a new source!

Couple here to choose from :)

http://www.xaircraft.com/dealer/

X

Pumpkinguy

I started an online business a few years ago. After 2 years I was tired of it. Shut it down, sold inventory and domain. My customers thought I was a solid dude as well. The difference between me and Drew is, I continued to service the customer and ship product until the last minute. Then when I was closed, I shut the store down. I didn't continue to take orders I had no intention of shipping. This is how "solid" people conduct business. Cheers.

XA Ant

It is with regret we are announcing XAircraft's separation with our North American distributor XAircraft America. Many of you will be aware of the issues at hand, and it is not XAircraft's policy to speculate, however the decision has now been finalised.

XAircraft will honour all existing orders that customers are waiting on, however we will require absolute proof that payment has been made and also that no refunds or claims within PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or any other financial institution have been made. Please understand that this process will take some time, however we are committed to reestablishing our brand in this market. We would prefer you seek a refund through the above mentioned institutions and place another order with one of our other dealers listed below. Any pre orders made on MINIX will be honoured with the bonus OSD on value pack 1 and 2 included in your delivery.

Please provide a copy of your order, proof of payment including a screenshot of your associated transaction listing (blanking out any personal account information and amounts not associated with the transaction) and of course your details including shipping address. Please forward this information to Anthony Swinbourne on his email listed below.

Anthony's email - international@xaircraft.com

North American dealers list:

As I previously mentioned this process will take a little time and I thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards
Anthony and the entire XAircraft network
cleardot.gif

Pumpkinguy

I filed my dispute with Visa today. There was a 15 day waiting period. I also reordered and already recieved my super x standard and osd from Cncheli. Their service was great.
If for whatever reason visa denies my claim, I will contact you. I would like to think I'm covered by them though.

Cheers. Chris.