XAircraft XAircraft X650V-8 Build, Taining & Programming Video Series

Here is a link to the beginning videos, will be adding many more over time. Sorry I dropped the "R" from the Word "Training", this system will not let me EDIT it ...

I wish to ASK readers of this Thread, Please refrain from posting here and if you have questions PLEASE send them in the Form of a PM .... It will keep this thread clean for future builders. Thanks for Helping .... Jeffery @ XAircraft USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Will have plenty of NEW videos posting almost everyday, will until I get an entire series XAircraft Videos Posted HERE !!!! training PLUS programming videos included, for NOW these videos will only include STOCK XAircraft Parts, accessories, camera mount builds ETC

paktazh

Hi Jeff
Thanks for uploading all these videos but I did everything and did it step by step as u said it in your video I found out that there are some screws and some electric cable left also i did not see in ur video where to connect the compass and GPS and the Radio receiver or we do not need a receiver ? is there any way that u can upload some more videos thanks in advance

nice job jeffrey this is the best thing you can do .. I wish this was availible when i got mine up and running last febuary!! you doing Well

Go4it

Hi Jeff
Thanks for uploading all these videos but I did everything and did it step by step as u said it in your video I found out that there are some screws and some electric cable left also i did not see in ur video where to connect the compass and GPS and the Radio receiver or we do not need a receiver ? is there any way that u can upload some more videos thanks in advance

You asked-Yes you need a receiver and transmitter. Go to the Xaircraft web-site and download the manual for the GPS and Compass wiring

Is Jeff still updating this thread? I have been following it, and he seems to have disappeared...

Taking care of this business 12 to 18 hrs a day. Have posted several videos since this thread. My time is overrun lately remodeling the offices and taking care of the business. The time on Forums has been simply not available. We are posting NEW build and software videos ASAP. We have a upcoming software programming series and a beginner flight series. Suggested radios, camera mount build and use series. FPV Flight training and more ... I am not in the business of making posts on Forums. I am in the business of designing, building and selling multirotor aircraft. We do this to the best of our ability plus product support.

It is only going to get better !!

Appreciate everyones kind words on the build series videos, Seems they have been a help to many.

Testing of the NEW Software and FC1212-P and AHRS-V2 has been Simply great.

Resulting in great flying copters and camera stabilization.

NEW Props are extremely durable and STRONG !!

So look forward to good things from XAircraft and XAircraft USA ... Good Luck Flying Everyone.

Go4it

Right, I have so many broken blades I started to save them to mix epoxy with.
I also have the new FC1212-P / AHRS-V2 and I don't see the difference from the old FC1212-S. I tried a NAZA and it works hands down, all for $220. I was just getting ready to order the Xaircraft GPS/auto pilot but I think I might wait a few months- like 12 months do to I just ordered the DJI-M with GPS

Last edited by a moderator:

This was just posted by us in response to another thread, however I think it is worth the repost here for everyones benefit. Thanks again for your support and XAircraft USA is growing, thanks for growing with us!

At XAircraft USA we were all over the initial propeller problem and recieved help with machines from the factory. We have bought machines back from customers and replaced entire kits aswell, we made XAircarft aware of the propeller issue, they helped make up for crash damage to a reasonable degree, they are fair people and work hard. We think they didn't see the full force of the propeller issue. We at XAircraft USA have tried but it has been out of our control. They pulled propellers, updated them.
Here at XA USA/We have tested the NEW propellers extensively. They have tested very good, NO ISSUES ... Very resiliant.

Their is a batch of AHRS that suffered from drifting problems.
YES XAircraft stated there were only a limited number of defective AHRS. Our tests suggest more aircraft with calibration issues than their testing. It is XA USA's belief the issue is more in a batch of kits on the USA side than Chinese region, we have tested electronics delivered to China with a low level of calibration issues, our tests found more than 75% of the AHRS(Shipped to XA USA) manufactured in this time frame to be good with no drift issue. Our numbers suggest a bigger problem than the factories testing and which could suggest why the limitation of support. XAircraft has always stood behind their product to a high degree, which for manufacturers of this type is outstanding. It needs to be better and is getting better all the time.

The X650 V8 is a great design but the propellers crippled it. The AHRS placed a negative look on it also !!!
BUT it is a great copter and the factory has taken care of these 2 serious issues. Our machines are flying great.

We can only support the aircraft as much as the factory supports us, we offer support past the factory as best we can. We have replaced entire machines out of our pocket. We have been told all issues with propellers and AHRS is behind us, with these NEW products. We will continue to support XA machines and parts.

In closing XAircraft USA is working diligently to replace any parts that appears to be damaged due to propeller issues as best we can discern. It would be nearly impossible to replace things damaged from all crashes. Don't have a single simple solution for these distinct problems as they are too much for us to fully correct on our own.

We are here for you!! Please feel free to contact us with your issues and we appreciate all honest questions or concerns.
Respectfully,
Bert F. Lesley
Support team-XAircraft USA