XAircraft XAircraft X650 Value V4 kit that come with Stella under 400

Dhardjono

Good luck if you got one ! Currently $582.30 and sold out :(

WELL cABO THEY MADE A MISTAKE some reason i order one they email me say it was an error so what they did was give me for 100 doll more so it 483 little disappointed but they also will ship free 3 day ups express so i happy i want to turn 650 v4 to 650 pro .

Hello dear customer, as for your order # 264078 on goodluckbuy.com
there is a big situation that we made the price wrong of
item sku:103090 XAircraft X650 Value V4 Quadcopter Frame Power System FPV Combo w/Stella Gimbal & Battery

coz of our mistake ,the before price is $385.54, which is wrong and lower then reality ,
the correct price of quadcopter frame is $582.30,
plz check the link :
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=103090

so sorry for our mistake ,dear customer,
now if you still want this item sku: 103090
you may need to add 100$ for difference for it
plz pay 100$ to shenzhenhaoyun@126.com via paypal

but if you dont want to add the difference , that's ok , we would like to refund this item for you and ship the other one

Last edited by a moderator:

Av8Chuck

That's such a crappy way to conduct business. Its their mistake, they should honor the price on your order.

Dhardjono

That's such a crappy way to conduct business. Its their mistake, they should honor the price on your order.

You correct Chuck that why today just few hour ago i canceled it even thought it 100 less than what the price is now but i canceled it.

Dhardjono

They told me to late they ship out already so that it it should be here next week i hope i wonder how good is the 650 v4 motor an esc