1001copters.com X8-600 bagherra

Presentation of the X8-600 BAGHERRA

This frame is a quadrocopter design. It accepts both X4 and X8 configuration and you can place 14" propellers.
It has been designed for heavy duty with finite elements calculations. The material is aluminium AU4G (aeronautc quality alu) and all the frame is made in 2mm thickness giving it a very good stiffness.

The frame is compatible with mikrokopters electronics boards (Fc,CID, BL-ctrl...) and has several enhancements: Bl-Ctrl can be mounted vertically on the arms to allow a good cooling of the mofsets; the arms are foldable, allowing a safe protection for transport on shooting spots (less than 4 minutes to unfold the frame, cf video).

The followings camera mounts are directly compatible with this frame: Hi-Sight II and MKTR. Two positions of mounting are possible: + mod and X mod.
Other gimbals should need adjustment pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are some photos:
x8600a.jpg

x8600depli.jpg

X8-600-iso-%5BSLIDE-576x432%5D_fr.jpg

x8600batterie.jpg

Here is a black anodised X8-600 BAGHERRA (for a customer)

x8600iv.jpg

x8600iii.jpg

x8600longerons.jpg

x8600.jpg

It's also possible to place a red anodised arm (or two) to show the front part of the aircraft while flying.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
those frames are really nice looking. i think i fixed the limitations on attachments if you want to add more pics.
bart

Hi,

I made a test on monday: what about if all the clamping screws of an arm are unscrewed (and totally out for the vertical one) ?
Will the Mk still be stable ? (not sure it's good english this :D)

here is the answer :

We can see in the video that even with one arm pointing down, it's always possible to fly without loosing control (and believe me, I'm not a champion in flight skills ;) ). As soon as you push your gaz stick a little, the arm goes up => it can't go down and cause a crash :)

The vertical screw is insured with a belleville washers (best washer for vibrations mounting) but I wanted to do this test as proof of concept.

Cédric

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm mounting an X8-600 orange anodised for a customer.
Here are some pictures ;)
View attachment 107View attachment 108View attachment 109

I have to finish it (2 arms are fully connected, the 2 other ones will be made this evening)
I made the alim distribution with 6 Xt60 connectors and the I²C distribution with a 2x5 connector.
This will allow a quick unassembling of one arm if you have to change it for some... reason (don't say the word please :D)

Attachments

• vue-face.jpg
    vue-face.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 250
  • IIC.jpg
    IIC.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 223
  • distri.jpg
    distri.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 240